No announcement yet.

Most inappropriate makeout music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• although i did havea girl back when i was going to music school who wanted to boff to 'the rites of spring.'
    That's what I call sport!
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Hmm, seeing I've never even succeeded doing anything at all with any girrl, it seems to me it's not the music that matters but the people involved
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Helter Skelter has got to be the worst make out song.
        "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
        —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

• woooow endisforever's post was quite funny in a "i'm trying desperately to be funny" sort of way...

in any case I think this song would be apt -

"in a gadda da vida"
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Bolero actually runs on at a mind-numbing 20 minutes. Orchestral hell.

Sex to the Ring Cycle would just be unearthly. Although perhaps the Magic Fire music would be appropo...

Better yet... "The Entrance of the Gods into Valhalla..."
            The Ring Cycle consists of three full operas, not just one little song. My guess is that their total length would be somewhere in the vicinity of 7 to 9 hours.

Well if you're in the proper mood I guess even "Die Gotterdamnerung" might be an appropriate accompaniant, though frankly at such a time I would not want to be your partner.
            Oh wait, I wouldn't want to be your partner anyway. Sorry, no hard feelings I hope.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by MosesPresley
              Helter Skelter has got to be the worst make out song.
              How about Sting's "I'll be Watching You" or "King of Pain"?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

How about Sting's "I'll be Watching You" or "King of Pain"?
                those are good songs. esp. if you like S&M

Comment

Working...
                X