• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything by John Philip Sousa.
    Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

OTOH I've heard it claimed that "Bolero" is great to get it on to. If you can "keep it up" throughout the whole peice you will earn kudos from your lady friend.
      It's about five minutes, isn't it? Repeating that trick with Wagner's "Ring" cycle, on the other hand...
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• hmm.. twenty hours of non-stop opera...

you know what? i am not a rabbit. there's only so much snogging i can take. the girlfriend can't get enough of my pexn0r as it stands.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Teenager's Letter of Promises - Sun Ra
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased
            hmm.. twenty hours of non-stop opera...

you know what? i am not a rabbit. there's only so much snogging i can take. the girlfriend can't get enough of my pexn0r as it stands.

Put Ride of the Valkyries in the CD changer.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Gosh that sounds positively tantric.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

• I imagine that "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor would probably be a mistake in any context.

Comment

• Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells (theme to the exorcist)
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Chuck Berry "My Ding-A-Ling"
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by jdd2007

Finally, someone understands!

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                        It's about five minutes, isn't it? Repeating that trick with Wagner's "Ring" cycle, on the other hand...
                        Bolero actually runs on at a mind-numbing 20 minutes. Orchestral hell.

Sex to the Ring Cycle would just be unearthly. Although perhaps the Magic Fire music would be appropo...

Better yet... "The Entrance of the Gods into Valhalla..."
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

Put Ride of the Valkyries in the CD changer.
                          um. that is a small part of the ring cycle. although i did havea girl back when i was going to music school who wanted to boff to 'the rites of spring.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Bolero actually runs on at a mind-numbing 20 minutes. Orchestral hell.

Sex to the Ring Cycle would just be unearthly. Although perhaps the Magic Fire music would be appropo...

Better yet... "The Entrance of the Gods into Valhalla..."
                            I used to have a liking to boff along to Grieg's "Peyr Gynt". "In the hall of the mountan king" was a particular high-point.

Comment

• I'm rather worried by how many of you lost your virginities to a compact disc of some sort. Now, I know they've got a hole in the middle, but wouldn't you prefer a woman?
                              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• HARR HARR HARR.

Comment

Working...
                                X