This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proof.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

That's great. I'm going to share that with my wife...

on second thought, maybe I'll just enjoy this one myself....
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

The problem with that is that a woman isn't time * money, that's what a job is.

-Drachasor
        "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I can get less for $10 now than I could 100 years ago.

Comment

Actually, women are nothing more than a job.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Woman = - time * - money. So the proof still holds. A job is -time * +money. Im confused.
              Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by dudemanjack
                I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I can get less for $10 now than I could 100 years ago.
                If you invested those 10 dollars 100 years ago on the other hand...you'd have a lot more than just 10 dollars now.

-Drachasor
                "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Actually, women are nothing more than a job.
                  Originally posted by Moral Hazard
                  Woman = - time * - money. So the proof still holds. A job is -time * +money. Im confused.
                  What a bitter, bitter world you guys live in.

Your troubled and poorly thought-out relationships are time * money, but not women in general.

-Drachasor

Comment

Originally posted by Moral Hazard
                    You had best turn this into a conversation quickly Kid or DanS wins
                    No... if it doesn't go somewhere fast, it will just get deleted.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Drachasor
                      What a bitter, bitter world you guys live in.

Your troubled and poorly thought-out relationships are time * money, but not women in general.

-Drachasor
                      Nah, women are jobs.

I'm not bitter, I'm a realist.

Men will watch sports with you and leave the seat up. You also have comparable ages for your sexual peak, so it works out nicely.

Women are moody, inconsistent, and overly emotional. They're a chore.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Ming - if you keep deleting the threads that prove kid is an economic lunatic, how will we be able to bring up proof when he makes outlandish economic statements in future threads?
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Nah, women are jobs.

I'm not bitter, I'm a realist.

Men will watch sports with you and leave the seat up. You also have comparable ages for your sexual peak, so it works out nicely.

Women are moody, inconsistent, and overly emotional. They're a chore.

With that attitude its a good thing you are gay
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Bitter people always say they are realistic.

-Drachasor

Comment

Originally posted by Drachasor
                              Bitter people always say they are realistic.

-Drachasor
                              No need to be bitter now...

Comment

Sometimes I wonder why Kid has trouble with money, and then the clouds open up and a beam of light falls on "unfair tax" and this thread and it all becomes so clear...

communism suks
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X