No announcement yet.

Some updates on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a bit of both -- some of us remember the threads just like this from before, like "I just slept with my boyfriend for the first time" which got a more realistic response. He then later retracted it, *****ed about how someone hacked his account, etc...

These days, people are just fairly sick of it and treat the threads as jokes. Part of it is to act as a deterrence for future such threads...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Hmm, what a mess.

Well, I only interact in here as far as Mill's good name is concerned then. : )

Seems the better part of valor is to not touch such threads with a 10 foot poll. The rare individual will (hopefully in a sincere way), and the poster should ideally learn that people will respond more when they post something that is true.

From what I read in this thread, he wants attention (he admitted it himself) and responding in such a way only feeds that unhealthy methodology of his.

-Drachasor

Edit: Added last two paragraphs.
      "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
        If you knew anything about the poster, you'd understand the reaction to this thread.

The relationship/gay vs pot thing was introduced with respect to Republican ideals and inconsistent opinions, and was intended mostly in a mockery of Giancarlo's ridiculously inconsistent opinions.
        What about your ridiculousy inconsistent anarchist opinions? They are not addressing reality.

It's a bit of both -- some of us remember the threads just like this from before, like "I just slept with my boyfriend for the first time" which got a more realistic response. He then later retracted it, *****ed about how someone hacked his account, etc...

These days, people are just fairly sick of it and treat the threads as jokes. Part of it is to act as a deterrence for future such threads...
        That was back in 2000. This is 2004. A totally different time in my life. I was not sure enough of my sexuality when I was younger. That's a fact. And right now, I put this on myself.. there is no way I can refute what I said because I did post a photo of me and my boyfriend kissing. These days, I'm sick and ****ing tired of you asher. You are insulting and noneless then a liar.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
          What about your ridiculousy inconsistent anarchist opinions? They are not addressing reality.
          Anarchist?

Please.

These days, I'm sick and ****ing tired of you asher. You are insulting and noneless then a liar.
          And what would I be lying about?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

And what would I be lying about?
            Your inability to accept the fact I AM A DIFFERENT PERSON. I'M NOT THE CONFUSED 15/16 YEAR OLD I ONCE WAS.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Your inability to accept the fact I AM A DIFFERENT PERSON. I'M NOT THE CONFUSED 15/16 YEAR OLD I ONCE WAS.
              The only thing that's different about you is you admit you are gay.

You're still the same kid with a complete inability to debate anything of substance, and still have a glaring inferiority complex.

Comment

The only thing that's different about you is you admit you are gay.

You're still the same kid with a complete inability to debate anything of substance, and still have a glaring inferiority complex.
                That is the entire point of this...

Glaring inferiority complex? Is that yourself? And I have made some intelligent remarks on the recent debate with Bush and Kerry, and gave an analyse with scores. I have more then an ability to debate anything of substance. You just have a personal vendetta against me because you have an inability to drop the past. I know the type... you're have the memory of an elephant and you refuse to drop anything and forgive anybody. Why the heck do you even bother with a social life? I don't know why anybody would want to get along with you or get to know you.

Comment

That is the entire point of this...

Glaring inferiority complex? Is that yourself?
                  It's why it's so easy to troll you.

Hell, for the longest time even calling you an Argintinian would send you through the roof.

You just have a personal vendetta against me because you have an inability to drop the past. I know the type... you're have the memory of an elephant and you refuse to drop anything and forgive anybody.
                  This would've been so cool if you were talking about Elephant Memory. I would've been impressed, even.

It's true, I hold grudges for most people forever. Long story short, unless I consider you a friend/family/lover of mine, I don't give people much of a shot. If they blow it spectacularly, as you've done repeatedly, I write them off as a waste of time and just have fun with them.

And it's true, I never forget.

Why the heck do you even bother with a social life? I don't know why anybody would want to get along with you or get to know you.
                  Because I'm actually easy to get along with, and to get to know, if you're not an idiot.

Many people have managed it.

I'm not a friendship slut, people need to earn it.

Comment

It's why it's so easy to troll you.

Hell, for the longest time even calling you an Argintinian would send you through the roof.
                    I don't really care anymore. This is just a forum.

It's true, I hold grudges for most people forever. Long story short, unless I consider you a friend/family/lover of mine, I don't give people much of a shot. If they blow it spectacularly, as you've done repeatedly, I write them off as a waste of time and just have fun with them.
                    Well I guess you don't have many friends. And you have had a lover(s)? Since when? You? I'm sorry but I'm not going to waste any more time with you.

Because I'm actually easy to get along with, and to get to know, if you're not an idiot.
                    You? Easy to get along with? How is that when you admit you hold grudges against most people forever? How is that? You just contradicted yourself. You are a very difficult person to get along with.

You are the most unfriendly person on this forum. I find Joncha, Agathon and others more pleasant.

Comment

• Huzzah! I am more pleasant than Asher!
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Well I guess you don't have many friends. And you have had a lover(s)? Since when? You? I'm sorry but I'm not going to waste any more time with you.
                        Erm...you know I have.

I've been with John since May 2003. Hell, I'm in his dorm right now in Waterloo...

You? Easy to get along with? How is that when you admit you hold grudges against most people forever? How is that? You just contradicted yourself. You are a very difficult person to get along with.
                        Nah, I'm easy to get along with for most people. Some people, particularly though that have proven themselves to be liars, untrustworthy, or otherwise scum, have a difficult time getting along with me.

You are the most unfriendly person on this forum. I find Joncha, Agathon and others more pleasant.
                        Joncha is certainly very pleasant, and Agathon is also when he's not wound up about something.

I'm also pleasant enough with most people. Certain people, not so much.

You happen to be one of them.

Comment

Erm...you know I have.

I've been with John since May 2003. Hell, I'm in his dorm right now in Waterloo...
                          Alright.. I'll give it to you. How is he doing?

Nah, I'm easy to get along with for most people. Some people, particularly though that have proven themselves to be liars, untrustworthy, or otherwise scum, have a difficult time getting along with me.
                          Dude, I'm not a liar, I'm not untrustworthy and I'm not scum. But you must make a distinction here, this is not a place to determine any of that. You don't know me.

You happen to be one of them.
                          Good. Then leave me the hell alone. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I find you a despicable person.

Comment

• Can I still talk to you, Fezzie?
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                              Can I still talk to you, Fezzie?
                              Fine by me. You are probably wondering what all this talk about photos of me kissing a guy is about.

Comment

• No, I saw the photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X