The CIA's Attempt to Rig the Iraqi Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    Ramo doesn't care about whether the insurgency strengthens or more of our soldiers are killed, apparently, as long as Bush gets beat in November...
    Boosh's Wonderblunders.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• A source says the idea was to help such candidates — whose opponents might be receiving covert backing from other countries, like Iran — but not necessarily to go so far as to rig the elections.
      Gee, I wonder if the Bush adm would have gone ahead and funded candidates who weren't getting funded by other countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned

You're talking about the battle of Hue where the Marines used artillery inside the city.

That may have been a mistake.
        But airstrikes vs dense urban areas in Iraq is OK?
        Attached Files
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          There hasn't been much worth paying attention to in a long while...
          That's because you only visit the most boring threads
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• You're talking about all the threads here, right?
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• ou're talking about all the threads here, right?

Well, considering the American election makes for 90% of the threads here, that's almost right
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• ABB!
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

But airstrikes vs dense urban areas in Iraq is OK?
                  The airstrike were in dense urban areas against terrorist meeting places or warehouses. They were not against the dense urban areas per se.

However, your spin is very consistent with al Jazeera propaganda, which squarely places you on the side of al Zarqawi, does it not?
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                  X