Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't we get rid of the Dear Leader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first post could be talking about anyone, but the posts that come after it? I don't know much about the Korean dictator so I can't say for sure, but was he a playboy in his youth?

Comment

Yes, he was.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Seriously now, how did anyone fall for this troll? I thought 'Dear Leader' was a dead giveaway. Oh well, 9.5/10 for a successful troll.

But anyhoo,

I SO DESPERATELY WANT TO BUY THIS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. Seriously. Is it a poster or a painting? Or both?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

No, but it certainly is efficient at spewing them out through its graduation process........

yeah, ashcroft is a ******.
          B♭3

Comment

Ashcroft

Univ of Chicago

[Nelson Laugh]

Ha Ha

[/Nelson Laugh]

Couldn't be as bad as Yale tho'.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

No, but it certainly is efficient at spewing them out through its graduation process........

of course, that also means that a hefty number of nobel prize winners are retards...

that's one thing that i also really can't stand.

it seems to me as if the party is anti-intellectual. they go on and on about their theories, but when other intellectuals posit other notions, they get shouted down, smeared as evil and malicious... it just doesn't make sense.
              B♭3

Comment

Working...
              X