Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't we get rid of the Dear Leader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their source is the Wall Street Journal. And last I checked numbers don't lie.

Comment

You are referring to the DPRK's embarassing excuse of a leader, not the USA's embarassing excuse of a leader ... right?
      Last edited by mindseye; September 22, 2004, 19:11.
      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
        Fez, I can understand why you like Dear Leader, even if you disagree with some of his policies.

Or rather, I can also see why you don't really like Dear Leader, even if you agree with some of his policies.
        Dude, stop calling me Fez. If you want to address me... call me by my real name... and I like Bush even if I disagree with some of his policies.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

np
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MalevolentLight
            Their source is the Wall Street Journal. And last I checked numbers don't lie.
            "Numbers lie. They're like your brother-in-law. They lie" - Greg Blache, former Bears Defensive Coordinator
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm beginning to think Bush is winning the election because he keeps telling Americans they are winning the war in Iraq and many voters desperately want to believe him.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Oh but AH, we already won the war in Iraq. We just have to take care of the remains of the insurrection.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Well Kerry really ****ed it up. That's all there is to it. I sometimes think that it's some how set up for Bush to win. I mean Kerry can't be the best candidate to oppose him.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                    Well Kerry really ****ed it up. That's all there is to it. I sometimes think that it's some how set up for Bush to win. I mean Kerry can't be the best candidate to oppose him.
                    I thought Clarke was the best to beat Bush, but the democrats picked the worst.

Comment

Of course we are winning the war, if we use realistic military expectations.

Not my fault your requirements for success is zero casualties and one million dollars spent.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Do you really have to ask why we can't get rid of him? His father founded the country and created a brutally effective brain-washing state that convinces the people that the Dear Leader is a hero. He also has the undying devotion of the army, as he showers them with perks while the people starve. And we can't get rid of him through international pressure because of his nuclear weapons. The Sunshine Policy isn't helping to rachet up the pressure, either. Face it, North Korea is stuck with the Dear Leader for a long time to come...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mindseye
                          You are referring to the DPRK's embarassing excuse of a leader, not the USA's embarassing excuse of a leader ... right?
                          How long did it take you?
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

hehehe Nice post Drake.

Comment

Do you really have to ask why we can't get rid of him? His father founded the country and created a brutally effective brain-washing state that convinces the people that the Dear Leader is a hero. He also has the undying devotion of the army, as he showers them with perks while the people starve. And we can't get rid of him through international pressure because of his nuclear weapons. The Sunshine Policy isn't helping to rachet up the pressure, either. Face it, North Korea is stuck with the Dear Leader for a long time to come...

This is why I like Drake. I don't know if I could have continued the joke much longer...

Hey, MalevolentLight: thank you for oodles of amusement. By the way, I'd like you to apologize for those insults...
                              B♭3

Comment

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X