CBS to admit memo's are fake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drachasor

Why is it minor? Because the issue it was about is very minor (not the breach is probably more important than the issue). What happened 30 years ago is not a big issue in this election, nor should it be. If it makes you feel any better though, the overall story regarding Bush was probably true, even if the documents weren't. If anything, that makes the breach a bit less of an issue.

So you have something that is a bit less than a minor issue...and what page of discussion are we on about it?

Why don't we talk about real issues like Iraq, the economy, jobs, terrorrism, the debt, health care, or any of the dozen others? This isn't worth the time that has been devoted to it.

-Drachasor
    Thank you for making the point. The undeniable fact that CBS was hyping a complete non-story in of itself would not be credible evidence of media slant (as one can refer to the need for scoop spin that so many simply give CBS a pass on). The fact that CBS essentially manufactured this story in effort to attempt to give cover to Kerry as his numbers were plummetting as a result of SBV ads is. The issue is not the minor factoids that comprise this story but the lengths to which the media goes to prop up that loser Kerry.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Re: answer to Ogie

Originally posted by FredKarno
      Not as far as know. What is Yoda? Summat like some form of mysticism? Don't think so, though I am a complete nothing, and pissed up too, which may answer your question.
      That may have qualified as a "yes".
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
      X