Best Poly Threads Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
    EVC and the Emperor were locked in a battle to the death for world domination
    bipolar disorder? multiple personalities?

Well anyways, I must be getting to bed. I won't be surprised to see my account banned when I wake up. I have a cute guy over on a date tonight watching a DVD.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• see your future Fez
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

see your future Fez
        No I'm not like that.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• just watch out for those guys walking down santa monica blvd with their shirts off, OKAY
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
            just watch out for those guys walking down santa monica blvd with their shirts off, OKAY
            This is a guy I met in one of my classes. We are going out...

Comment

• There was one thread where someone was having a furious argument with their own DL, in several threads, and then in the last thread forgot after a while to switch to the DL and ended up arguing with himself. That was priceless
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• So bye to the good people, but not to mental Canadian homos with ugly boyfriends.

Did I say that one? I don't think I did, but I sure wish I had...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Drake's "Who was Jesus' favorite MC"? thread is highly underrated.

Other than that, let's see....

All of those those threads where JohnT was talking about flying some Finnish airliner were alright too I guess. You know how long-winded John is, he droned on for about twelve pages about some Finnish "Canada Blue" air-company. What a character!

Oh, and the thread where Giancarlo and Asher finally kissed was cool.
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I notice some of the kiddies are trying to show they can spam like the oldtimers.
                    We far surpass your spam. In fact, at eventis, we have automated spam.

Comment

There was one thread where someone was having a furious argument with their own DL, in several threads, and then in the last thread forgot after a while to switch to the DL and ended up arguing with himself. That was priceless
                      Yes... that was a classic... I can't even remember who that was. I'll check my old banning records and see if I still have notes on that one
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh, and the thread where Giancarlo and Asher finally kissed was cool
                        WHAT!? They did what!?

Comment

• Originally posted by MORON
                          WHAT!? They did what!?
                          It's just his fantasy...
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• The picture thread in A/C is good.

Ming: I'd wish I'd seen that thread...
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The Historical Filth threads were definitely the best. Can we get copies?
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I liked the EVC/Emperor Craetzcaesar threads - the one where EVC was howling that the Emperor had hacked his harddrive and the Emperor was revealing the contents - land deals in the Falkland islands and so forth -- and Ming trying to get them both to calm down - EVC pleading with Ming to help him - that was best - until Ming did an IP check and realised the Emperor was EVC and banned him
                                And when Ming discovered how to do an IP check, he was on that like stink on ****. Many a DL died soon after, I'm sure.

"Ming, help!"

Comment

Working...
                                X