Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush's administration, IMO, has been a nearly unmitigated disaster for this country.

I still don't understand all this "disaster" talk? Did the English language change in the year I've been gone?

In an election between Jimmy and Duyba, you better believe I'd vote for Jimmy in a heartbeat.

It's good to see how seriously you take the threat of terrorism.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Hey, it's not my fault you're blind, Drake.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• hi there, Fez!

I take it quite seriously. That's one of the several reasons I want Duyba gone.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• I'm not blind. Being outside the country has helped me see more clearly, I think. I don't get caught up in the hysterias that seem to afflict the U.S. population on such a regular basis. And hysteria is the only thing I can think of that would cause a person to say "I would vote for Jimmy Carter"...

****, why don't we bring Herbert Hoover back from the dead to run the Federal Reserve?
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lincoln

Are there really people out there who seriously want this overgrown crybaby, sniveling, whiner (and those are his good points) to be president?
            So, because Kerry won 3 purple hearts but DIDN'T have limbs blown off nor was he captured and tortured by enemy forces, he's a 'crybaby'? Did these young men bleed enough or are they crybabys too? Someone better do a sweep of surviving veterens, from WW2 up to current conflicts, to revoke medals since losing 3 of your 4 limbs or being held prisoner for years still isn't enough to prevent questioning of one's patriotism and commitment to protecting this country. Just ask Max Cleland and John McCain.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• So, because Kerry won 3 purple hearts but DIDN'T have limbs blown off nor was he captured and tortured by enemy forces, he's a 'crybaby'?

No, he's a crybaby for whining about 527 ads when his side has spent millions more attacking Bush with the same type of ads. He's a crybaby for crying about questions in regards to his service record when his side spent years questioning Bush's service record. He's a crybaby because his campaign has criticized the First Lady of all people for thinking that the mountain of negative ads against her husband make the trickle put out against Kerry seem trivial.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Has this woman bled enough?
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  So, because Kerry won 3 purple hearts but DIDN'T have limbs blown off nor was he captured and tortured by enemy forces, he's a 'crybaby'?

No, he's a crybaby for whining about 527 ads when his side has spent millions more attacking Bush with the same type of ads. He's a crybaby for crying about questions in regards to his service record when his side spent years questioning Bush's service record. He's a crybaby because his campaign has criticized the First Lady of all people for thinking that the mountain of negative ads against her husband make the trickle put out against Kerry seem trivial.
                  Little children acting as blue-collar workers in an ad to represent the fact that they'll be paying off Bush's debt his hardly a smear campaign. Questioning Bush on irregularities in his "ervice record, especially to counter claims he served his full commitment is hardly slanderous and libelous. Calling Laura on her bullsh*t when her side has demonized many a person for its own political ends is hardly out-of-line.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs

So, because Kerry won 3 purple hearts but DIDN'T have limbs blown off nor was he captured and tortured by enemy forces, he's a 'crybaby'? Did these young men bleed enough or are they crybabys too? Someone better do a sweep of surviving veterens, from WW2 up to current conflicts, to revoke medals since losing 3 of your 4 limbs or being held prisoner for years still isn't enough to prevent questioning of one's patriotism and commitment to protecting this country. Just ask Max Cleland and John McCain.
                    Spoken like a true Clintonesk Democrat! Where do you people learn to twist words so well? What does Kerry's whining about opposing opinions being aired (to counter his own propaganda machine) have to do with 'blown off limbs"? Please tell us the connection. I am sure thee must be one (and try not to redefine words in your answer if at all possible). Or does Kerry's bandaid wounds somehow compare with those who have lost limbs for the same medal?

Comment

• Remember this? I thought it was really childish, and I was ten years old at the time. This issue is not much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                        Better than the moronic crusader we have now.

-Arrian
                        Arrian, you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history. Recall that even Lincoln was once villified when the Civil War was not going 100% well, even though we were winning.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned

Arrian, you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history.
                          Oh that's so going in my sig. Thanks Ned!
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• George Bush is no Abraham Lincoln. Not by a very, very, very long shot.

-Arrian

Comment

• Yeah, Bush has a lot more respect for the Constitution and individual rights than Lincoln did. His wars have been fought a lot more successfully, as well.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki

Oh that's so going in my sig. Thanks Ned!
                                \

You know, Kontiki, guys like you would also think that Polk was a bad president. To most historians, Polk ranks among the top ten if not the top five presidents in terms of benefit to the US. But most liberal historians simply skip over Polk. Why? It is quite obvious, in my view. Liberals all appear to think alike: presidents who stand up for America and will use war, if necessary, are not to be applauded in any manner whatsoever.

Bush has done more for America and the world than most presidents. He finally is acting to transform the world's most backward and violent areas into democracies. Without freedom, these areas will forever be breeding grounds of hate, fanaticism and terror.

I also think favorably back to Jefferson who took on the Barbary Pirates rather than pay ransome like the Europeans. His actions were the beginning of the end of piracy in the Mediterranean.

Bush is a great president and will be treated very favorably by historians. Put that in you sig, because it is true.
                                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                                X