Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.5 back and with a magic # of 6, the Sox had better start putting the pedal to the metal if the title of this thread doesn't want to become yet another sad joke.

Braves magic # is 1... I think it's in the can.

Comment

• Braves magic # is 1... I think it's in the can.

Yep, but it remains to be seen if they can get past the first round this year .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• i dont know about beating them in 8th or 9th. they got a pretty good bullpen.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• I think Boston is much more likely to be the team that knocks out a starter early and then hangs on to win, rather than the other way 'round. This past weekend was an aberration.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• i hate espn, they just cut away from the game in the middle of the ninth to show college gameday, boise st. vs some loser.

and now the sox will score 3 to win it. aarrrrrrrgghh
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• and man did we get hosed by big blue tonite - payrod and sierra were out at third by a mile. mcclellan obviously got paid by $teiny. he was in perfect position to see it and make the call and both times made it wrong

and of course francoma doesnt even argue viciously.

Comment

• well thats that.

Comment

• AL east is done, we've got the wildcard.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, looks like Quantrill got owned.
                      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• SPANKED SPANKED SPANKED SPANKED.

YEA YEAH

Comment

• we've clinched the season series - i think this proves that the red sox are americas team.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

there are brown stains in browns pants

hes scared of facing schilling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                              we've clinched the season series - i think this proves that the red sox are americas team.
                              when you win a penant you can talk.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• JEEETER - JEETER - JEEETER - JEETER

we've won plenty of pennants, thank you.

more breaking news

brown .2 IP, 4 ER, breaks pitching hand punching clubhouse wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X