Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laugh while you can guys. we will the ones laughing last.

ALDS: Sox over Minnesota
    ALDS: Yankees over A's
    ALCS: Sox over Yankees
    WS: Sox over Astros
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
        laugh while you can guys. we will the ones laughing last.

ALDS: Sox over Minnesota
        ALDS: Yankees over A's
        ALCS: Sox over Yankees
        WS: Sox over Astros
        That's not going to happen. Heck, some of the good players on the Astros are former Sox.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• For the Astros to win it all, they first have to make it to the play offs...

And Tuberski...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I thinks St. Louis getting to the WS is a good bet.

Comment

• Well, The Astros are 7-8 against St. Loius and have a better pitching staff. They also have a better record against the Cubs if the Cubs didn't have bias in their favor.
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• The Astros are 7-8 against St. Loius and have a better pitching staff.

Team ERA:

St. Louis - 3.69
                Houston - 4.07
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• What a turn-around. I watched the first game in a bar with a bunch of Sox fans. Gee, that was fun.

But the next two days were bliss.

The annoying thing is that it should have been a sweep.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• About the BoSox...

They've sold out their entire schedule, only the fourth team in major league history to accomplish the feat. Let's see, 81 home games times 34,000, carry the three ... man, that's a lot of heartache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      The Astros are 7-8 against St. Loius and have a better pitching staff.

Team ERA:

St. Louis - 3.69
                      Houston - 4.07
                      Starting pitching anyway. Well, front couple starters.

Comment

• yes, thank you Gepap for congradulating us on our world series victory in 1918, and id like to assure you that this year will turn out exactly like 1918.

For the Astros to win it all, they first have to make it to the play offs...
                        ? and? they are like two games behind in the wildcard.

What a turn-around. I watched the first game in a bar with a bunch of Sox fans. Gee, that was fun.

But the next two days were bliss.

The annoying thing is that it should have been a sweep.
                        well, at least we beat mariano rivera for the second time this year. we've figured out how to beat him. he even lost his cool the second time he blew it, and that was a two run lead.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

yes, thank you Gepap for congradulating us on our world series victory in 1918, and id like to assure you that this year will turn out exactly like 1918.
                          Interestringly enough, I only have to go back to 2000 for out last series win...

Comment

? and? they are like two games behind in the wildcard.
                            As I said... they first have to make the playoffs. There are mulitple teams ahead of them at the moment.

They have a much harder job just getting to the playoffs than all the teams that are already pretty much in it
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

Interestringly enough, I only have to go back to 2000 for out last series win...

Given that, the Sox fan will eventually make the claim of parity with the Yankees because neither team has won a WS in this century... hell, this millennium.

Comment

• Yup- but at least we were the millenial champions

Comment

Working...
                                X