• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• count it, thats 10 wins. yanks lose. its 2.5

pedro: 7.0 0 0 1 9 0 3.55
    mueller: HR
    manny: HR
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Boston beats Texas. Hopefully, we'll see that in November as well.

You were about 3 minutes early there, LoA
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• im miss cleo's associate.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• How about the Yankees losing 3-1 to...BALTIMORE, a team that is 21.5 (scratch that...now 20.5) games back in the AL East. Plus a 22-0 loss to the Indians, its a wonder that Steinbrenner hasn't eaten one of the players to send a message to the others yet.
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• I love this from the Angel's website:

Happy to be out of Boston, the Angels look like the Angels again. Bengie Molina, Garret Anderson and Troy Glaus have homered tonight to back Kelvim Escobar.
            Hell yeah, and don't come back!

Comment

• $teiny doesnt have to eat them - winners never quit and quitters never win. the problem with $teiny's team this year is that they wont quit but they wont win either - so they are just a bunch of looooooozzzerzzzz.

Comment

• they need a name for this team - what about 'the comeback kids'

Comment

• including one $250 million loser.

(Though, to be fair, I really wished he had played in Boston...but then, Mientkiewicz, Cabrera, and Roberts wouldn't have joined this team, which I feel has made it far better than the first half of the season.)

Odd...the Red Sox' website had Adam Hyzdu playing RF for the Sox tonight...he's still on the Pirates, right?

Comment

• KEVIN BROWN BROKE HIS HAND... more details to come soon.

Comment

• now i think $teiny will fracture his head.

Comment

• LoA: You're in Cali, right? How do you watch the Sox? Direct TV, MLB.com?

Comment

• its on YES right now. Posada looks steamed, Torre looks red, $teiny's about to join clinton in sugery for blowing a gasket and Cashman says they gonna take disciplinary action against him

looks like ruth's curse has switched allegiance.

Comment

• i watch sox on buddies mlb.com. hes also a yanks fan (hehe) so he gets YES also. (dont ask why he has both)

Comment

• I don't even know what YES is (though probably a competing corp with NO).

As for the Babe...I thought you didn't believe in the curse. Don't say he's switched until the Sox actually win the Series..before than, all bets are off.

Comment

• yes = yankees entertainment and sports. its the nesn of the yanks. owned by king george. thats how he gets all his revenue and the money needed to pay the luxery tax.

Comment

Working...
                                X