Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Basketball: Lithuania beats US!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you didn´t go to moscow 1980
    South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
    Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Originally posted by academia
      if i correctly recall the medal counts for USA in basketball is: 12 gold, 1 silver (1972) and 2 bronzes (1988 and 2004).
      The other gold winners are: USSR 1972 and 1988, Yugoslavia 1980 and Argentina 2004.
      USSR's 1988 gold is lithuanian.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

You were among glorious family of happy Soviet republics then. those were the days. Don't you remeber?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

You were among glorious family of happy Soviet republics then. those were the days. Don't you remeber?
          And that is relevant how?
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

You know how, it was a joint victory.

Comment

Yes, a joint victory of four lithuanians and a latvian.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                Sabonis played for the national team with constant searing pain in his achilles.
                In those days, Sabonis didn't really have a hope of going to the West for big $$$. Big $$$ distorts everything. Just look at the US team and the Serbia Montenegro team. Pretty soon, it will affect Argentina and Lietuva too.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang

In those days, Sabonis didn't really have a hope of going to the West for big $$$. Big $$$ distorts everything. Just look at the US team and the Serbia Montenegro team. Pretty soon, it will affect Argentina and Lietuva too.
                  Not Lietuva, our squad is a bunch of "fat, slow & white" guys

Comment

With mad post up and passing skillz
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ted bearing the Russian flag in solidarity with the hostages

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                        X