No announcement yet.

600-lb woman surgically removed from couch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't make any difference for me, since I have no idea what lb is...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

There's 2.2 of them in a kg...old imperial measurement of weight...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

1 lb = 454g.

One fat thing not including attached couch = ~ 270kg.
        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Thx

Comment

That's impossible, how could she avoid bodily functions for 2-5 years? Unless it was combi-couch-toilet thing
            Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

That's impossible, how could she avoid bodily functions for 2-5 years? Unless it was combi-couch-toilet thing
              Fire rescue crews faced what seemed to be an impossible mission. Everyone that went inside had to wear protective gear. The stench was so powerful that officials had to blast in fresh air while they worked.
              This should answer your question.

Comment

It was when she had finished with it...there would be enough space inside one if it was fairly hollow...but it doesn't really bear thinking about...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

so fat people are crazy?

I let myself get up to 185 pounds. Does that make me crazy?
                  No, the weight doesn't make you crazy, your personnality does.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Sitting in her own mess for 6 years

I wonder if they're trying to sell the couch on ebay

Comment

Couch septic tanks? *vomits*
                      Arise ye starvelings from your slumbers; arise ye prisoners of want
                      The reason for revolt now thunders; and at last ends the age of "can't"
                      Away with all your superstitions -servile masses, arise, arise!
                      We'll change forthwith the old conditions And spurn the dust to win the prize

Comment

Waitaminit - a 120lbs couch would be pretty heavy!
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Well it'd be full of sh*t wouldn't it? bound to be heavy.

Wonder if she had fungus growing on her and stuff :shudder:

Comment

"I clean myself with a rag on a stick!"
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Wonder when they'll make a movie out of it?
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Never, hopefully.
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X