600-lb woman surgically removed from couch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming

Actually, I can understand how somebody could end up like that. Mental illness is a terrible thing.

Now THAT I can agree with... one person can be crazy, but the fact that nobody else did anything about it is just plain sick.
    so fat people are crazy?

I let myself get up to 185 pounds. Does that make me crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      was she dead? maybe I should read the article before posting. but it's funnier that way anyways. although it doesn't say she died in the original article. hmm.
      ixnay added a link to a 2nd article which mentioned her death.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Diss: Nope. Not getting up off your couch for 5 years would make you crazy.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Re: Barinthus
          Originally posted by Barinthus
          Aw come on, Dis, you're in the Sin City. A $50 will get you a date .
          You guys really don't get it, do you? This solution has been spoon-fed to Dissident every time his fate with women comes up. "Buy one, buy one, buy one!". For some of us, "love" is not synonymous with "pussy". Not everyone gets a kick out of cheap whores.
          [/threadjack]

Re: ixnay -- > Is the source really a credible one? I don't recognize "wsvn", and the link doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            Now THAT I can agree with... one person can be crazy, but the fact that nobody else did anything about it is just plain sick.

But, of course, the US does not have free healthcare.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

But, of course, the US does not have free healthcare.
              good, i cant image me paying for the medical bills for these guys (including that one ton guy)
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Actually US does have free healthcare... for low income folks. Granted it's not that good as in some other countries.

And VJ, sorry, I was joking but yeah you're right I should have been considerable. What about paying up like 20 dollars per month for some dating website? I've known some ppl who have met others there. www.craigslist.org is free but I am not sure if they got listing for LV.
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
                  I should have been considerable
                  The correct phrase would be "I should have been more considerate". My apologies if you already knew this and just made a typo.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

THAT IS SOME CRAZY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

...so you wouldn't hit it?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I don't think I could even FIND it to try and hit it!

Maybe if I had a crowbar or something!!!
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We consdiered moving to Stuart once.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Her skin had become one with the sofa and had to be surgically removed

How can this happen?
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

This is why fat pride is a bad thing.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The other thread says she's 120lb less...is that the weight without the sofa?
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X