Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the 5 most interesting things about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your reality is messed up. People who think they are smart usually are pretty dumb, or really just annoying ******...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• People who don't think they're smart generally aren't.

And if you hadn't noticed, I'm ****ing around, Japh...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• wow I didn't know pr!ck was blocked
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• My joke, while stupid, transcends your observation...
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• I figured you were. I wanted to let the others know I was.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Yes there is.

It gets you chicks and the admiration of your peers. Just like smoking.
              Beating people up never worked for me.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• You're obviously butt-ugly then.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I find the best way to look like a really good fighter is to beat up elementry school kids, usually girls. It's real embaressing when a 7 year kicks the crap out of you.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

• You could even offer to fight two at once.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Smart people know where they stand

LC, That's because there's nothing cool in beating up people. IT's cool to beat up people who beat up people. THat's the trick. Everyone saying it's horrible usualyl are the ones who in the situation where they got bullied stepped aside and were thinking all the way walking home that they should have kicked azz!
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Yes, and they tell everybody about it.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka

LC, That's because there's nothing cool in beating up people. IT's cool to beat up people who beat up people. THat's the trick. Everyone saying it's horrible usualyl are the ones who in the situation where they got bullied stepped aside and were thinking all the way walking home that they should have kicked azz!
                          Thing is, the people I beat up were bullies who had attacked me, verbally or physically.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• All righty then. Then it's all good. You the man!
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              Not really, because I'm smarter than most faculty members.

pwn3d
                              Then the argument doesn't follow. What you have, sir, is an independent proposition, floating in the void.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• 1)I am a Christian, fail often forgiven always

2) Married 19 years this month-Have a blessed wife and sweet family (Notice my pic of my Grandson in Whom I am well pleased!) and my Wunder Kitty FluFFy!!

3) I am a Former Federal Police Officer + USAMP

4) Instructor in Marital Arts (Past) as well as former very active participant in demonstrations and competition

5) Bouncer/Floorman/Doorman for Biker Bars and Topless Bars frequented by Marines in Jacksonville NC on the infamous Court Street as well as the Second Front and The Driftwood Lounge at da main gate to Camp Lejeune as well as in Maine

I love my lord and Love my family, now I just am a mellow Troll...MOST of the time!

Peace

Gramps "Loves Apolyton Posting and information gathering" Troll
                                Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X