Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the 5 most interesting things about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the 5 most interesting things about you?

1. I have a lovely, brilliant little girl in addition to my lovely, brilliant wife.

2. I have performed a corporate takeover. Corrolary: Though I'm 37 years old, I have never had to go on a job interview for a "real" job.

3. I believe in nothing but myself. Oh, I have opinions and "rules of life", things like that, but actual rock-solid belief? Naw, not for me.

4. Until the age of 4 I had my own language, one that could only be understood by my brother. "Una gatta byttie tow" meant "I would like to eat... NOW!", stuff like that. I started to speak English only as I started to read it. By the time I was 7, however, I was reading HG Wells, Lords' A Night to Remember, stuff like that.

5. My two year battle with my parents. However, I must grant that is probably only interesting to those involved by now.

1) living to tell 'bout dying

2) lots of colorful adventures (the devil's mountain incident, 'tater knob (another mountain), the taco story, hurrican lamp story, etc., etc., etc.)

3) Dyslexic, but write books anyways

4) have had the honor and pleasure of meeting the love of my life. Lost her, but it was enough for the rest of my life. *sad smile*

5) being able to say that had I been able to choose from a menu of possible lives to live at the moment of my birth, THIS LIFE would be the one I would have chosen for myself.

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

1) I'm loyal. Loyal to the core. If you make a real friend out of me, you never have to walk alone, even in troubled times. It is my best and maybe only real virtue.

2) I love fighting (in the ring). At one point I really wanted to be a professional NHB/MMA fighter.

3) I have never romantically loved anyone.

4) My strength is my biggest weakness. I am very versatile and can do many things, but I have difficult time to concentrate on one thing alone.

5) I'm real life Supercitizen. And a winner. And humble.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

1)....

I really can't think of anything. There's a reason why I'm depressed

Comment

1) I'm also very loyal to those who are loyal to me. Betray me and I have an incredibly troubled time ever forgiving you.

2) I respect people the most when they want to achieve knowledge without sophistry.

3) Few people ever get to really know me.

4) I've given birth to a very intelligent son who consistently scores in the top 5% on nearly every test he's given./

5) I've married an incredible wife whos often gotten others to do...favors...for us with just her beauty.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

5) I've married an incredible wife whos often gotten others to do...favors...for us with just her beauty.

Yeah, I still have that thread on my hard drive.

Comment

Argh!

Comment

Tass is so violent
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I apologise for not being a Finnish barbarian

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                    4) I've given birth to a very intelligent son who consistently scores in the top 5% on nearly every test he's given./

4 and 5 just don't make sense together.

As for me, I would like to think there are at least 5 things interesting about me. Unfortunately, I can't really talk about most of them without the risk of going to jail.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang

4 and 5 just don't make sense together.

As for me, I would like to think there are at least 5 things interesting about me. Unfortunately, I can't really talk about most of them without the risk of going to jail.
                      You complain about mine, yet you dont even provide any of your own....Capitalist

Comment

OK - then explain how you gave birth yet married a wife.

As for me, I just don't want to go to jail.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I thought of one.

1) my torment

Comment

Title of thread: "VERY Important Question."

First line of first post: "Um....I know a...Ukranian couple. Let's call them Mikhail and Alexa."

First Line of last post: "Mods, please delete this thread. Wipe it from the face of the earth. Dont close it or move it. Delete it."

They weren't fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                              OK - then explain how you gave birth yet married a wife.

As for me, I just don't want to go to jail.
                              Tass is transgendered. I thought you knew?

Comment

Working...
                              X