X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be done...

BAPAY! BAPAY!!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

err, how much time do we have for our picks?

Comment

1) gjramsey = 7. Ramsey's Razorbacks
        2) Kalius = 1. Sarlat
        3) SlowwHand = 12. Dallas Dwarf Tossers
        4) Tuberski = 4. Billy's Boingers
        5) Japher = 6. Flippin' Monkey Men
        6) reismark = 10. Kyrandia Dragonhawks
        7) Zopperoni = 2. Amsterdam Afros
        8) Dissident = 8. Vegas Skullsmashers
        9) -Jrabbit = 9. Cute Little Bunnies
        10) Berzerker = 11. Berzerkers
        11) Imran Siddiqui = 5. Georgia Gliders
        12) Jac de Molay = 3. Fighting Emus

1.1 Priest Holmes
        1.2 LaDanaian Tomlinson
        1.3 E. James
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

err, how much time do we have for our picks?

24 hours.

Turberski is up.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Tubs takes Tiki Barber.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

joking. ONLY joking.

Comment

All these RBs... I wonder when the first QB or WR is being picked .

Comment

NLT 11.

Comment

NLT?

Comment

4. Billy's Boinger's pick Ahman Green RB Packers.

Tough choice between him and Portis. However Portis is in a new system and Green isn't.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Japher's up!

Comment

Japher will pick Art Monkey.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Look at that little monkey go!

Comment

There's an Art Monkey?!

Give me a couple secs... All these RBs, worried that I'll get stuck with Tiki or Emmitt if I don't follow suit.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

It could be worse... you could end up with Troy Hambrick .

Comment

Working...
                                X