No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep... I have it from your Baseball entry. It'll be in soon... what do you think of the rules?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

bountyhunterdude@texasrocks.com?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Anything you do will be fine, I'm sure.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ah Slow, the guy who actually likes my rulings, even after he berates me and my manliness .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I really get on my friends the most, IF you hadn't noticed.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That must be why you haven't insulted many people here lately .

Btw, you should buy Boann a copy of "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson and say "I thought of you with this song". I think she'll appreciate it .

Comment

...fantasy football n00b alert...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  And I think we should have SOME trade deadline. Don't like to see people dump players at the end of the year to beat someone or something.

As for the Flex stuff. I'd perfer one flex position. I wouldn't want like 5 WR on a week or something. At least 2 RB. Perhaps we can do WR + WR/TE.
                  I agree with him that the deadline should be bumped back a bit- makes it a bit more wide-open and interesting.

As for the flex stuff, seems...complicated. I liked the arrangement from last year. It was simple and intuitive, and anybody's lucky if you do get a decent TE.

Go Fighting Emus!
                  "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Yeah, if we do go WR/TE there ain't going to be many TE's taken .

Got a few PMs from newbies... you are welcome to join. I just want you to be active and to post on Poly FF threads and the league forum fairly actively. Just PM me your email addys.

Comment

If there's still room I'll join. I'm in the middle of a 16 team CBS draft which is stalling at around round 8, so this should give me something else to ponder over

Comment

nm. I need to read posts.

Comment

Thanks for the invite Irman!

How much is a QB throwing TD going to be worth? 3, 4 or 6?

now, Let me see if I am ready for the draft.

testing, testing.... BAPAY!!

Yep, I think I am ready....

Comment

My suggestions

Passing Touchdowns (Pass TD) = 6
                            Interceptions (Int) = 2

Completions (Comp) = 1
                            Sacks (Sack) = 2
                            Passing Yards (Pass Yds) 1pt = 40 yds

Rushing Touchdowns (Rush TD) = 6
                            Rushing Attempts (Rush Att) = 1/2pt (Ming's idea for FFZ)
                            Rushing Yards (Rush Yds) 1pt = 20 yds

Reception Touchdowns (Rec TD) = 6
                            Receptions (Rec) = 1
                            Reception Yards (Rec Yds) 1pt = 20 yds

Return Touchdowns (Ret TD) = 6 + ret yds
                            Return Yards (Ret Yds) 1pt = 20 yds
                            Offensive Fumble Return TD (Fum Ret TD) 6 + 2 (2 for fumble rec)

2-Point Conversions (2-PT) = 2
                            Fumbles (Fum) = 2
                            Fumbles Lost (Fum Lost) = -2

Field Goal (FG) 0-30yds = 3; 31-40yds = 4; above 41 = 5
                            Point After Attempt Made (PAT Made) = 1

Points Allowed (Pts Allow) not particular, but in FFZ we got to have 3 defensive players and that was a nice feature

Sack (Sack) = 2
                            Interception (Int) = 2
                            Fumble Recovery (Fum Rec) = 2
                            Touchdown (TD) = 6
                            Safety (Safe) = 2
                            Block Kick (Blk Kick) = 2
                            Return Yards (Ret Yds) 1pt = 20 yds
                            Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (Kick and Punt Ret TD) 6 + ret yds

OH, and every point catagory has a different modifier. I also added fractional points. So if you only get 1 yard rushing (say), you'll get 1/20th of a point instead of nothing. -

cool, hated getting 295 yds passing and not getting any credit for 45 yds passing

Comment

Hmm...positions?

QB
                              RB
                              RB
                              WR
                              WR
                              RB/WR
                              TE
                              K

Def
                              Def
                              Def

6 bench

Comment

It's that time of year again. count me in.

Comment

Working...
                                X