Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poly Meet, London, Saturday 14th August 2004.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy took the piss on the way home. I was dead silent..
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• We all took a piss on the way home...
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• AH yeah what was that traffic jam about, and why don't the police provide portaloos on motorways
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• They were doing motorway repairs. Closed a section of the M4 so everyone had to get off and back on again. Apparently it was like that for months.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Bloody hell I'd never seen a traffic jam at 11 at night.

Mainly because I'm not usually on the road at 11 but still..
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Well, they only closed it at night when the traffic was low.

It's much, much busier than that during the day.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• I can't believe I drove the 50 miles from Leeds back to Salford yesterday in about 50 mins between 4:20 and 5:10 - well impressed.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• But they don't close the road... it normally runs ok but my dad did once take 4 hours to get from Slough to Reading (20 miles?).
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Was he walking?
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• He would probably have got home faster if he was.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• I managed to hit a traffic jam on the M1 at ~4am, due to roadworks. Luckily not too bad, but they'd closed it between junction 8 and 10.
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• I was too drunk to take the piss, so it's all Stewart's fault... nice Shi

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue

I can't believe I drove the 50 miles from Leeds back to Salford yesterday in about 50 mins between 4:20 and 5:10 - well impressed.
                            Not bad for the time of day, but I have knocked spots off that when doing the Hull-Manchester run, especially the other way around coming down the pennines
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Yeah averaging 100mph I bet..
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibsie
                                Oh god, you guys don't just sit around *****ing about other posters all afternoon do you?
                                A common topic is "Is Gibsie a DL? And is that why he never turns up to meets?"
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X