• Show
Clear All

• England-Portugal..the penalty spot

What a lump of ****..

Ronaldo jumping on it to flatten it out

England out in a great match
    www.my-piano.blogspot

It was a fix
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

The last minute goal should have stood for sure. But us English are used to this in major games, it always happens.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

beckhams a choker.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

"Ronaldo jumping on it to flatten it out"

Everyone did that. Except Beckham...
          CSPA

Comment

Great game. Two great teams. They've both deserved it.

MVP: Ashley Cole.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Last minute goal aside, what England have to blame themselves for, is the fact that they tried to sit on a one goal lead.

To many teams have tried that in this tournament, and have gotten penalized for it.

But yeah...it was hard to see why that goal was disallowed.

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I don't recall England ever winning a penalty shootout. That said, it was a good game, and both deserved to go through.

Comment

it was a great game....but heck beckham is just a big hot airballon that just popped....and that portugeze goalkeeper....first STOPPING a penalty shot then within a minute making one of his own
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

It is a shame for Portugal too. I am sure that they don't want to be the team who only won Euro 2004 because of a fixed game.

And even worse, I suspect the streets of Lisbon will run red tonight....

Comment

first STOPPING a penalty shot then within a minute making one of his own
                      Glory hunter.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Would this be a good time to mention that, genetically, I'm half-Portugese?
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan Josh
                          It is a shame for Portugal too. I am sure that they don't want to be the team who only won Euro 2004 because of a fixed game.

And even worse, I suspect the streets of Lisbon will run red tonight....
                          Nah....I think those days are kind of over.

But let's see...

Asmodean
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Glory hunter.

isnt everybody?
                            Bunnies!
                            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

"And even worse, I suspect the streets of Lisbon will run red tonight.... "

There are 200000 English in Portugal right now..

"Would this be a good time to mention that, genetically, I'm half-Portugese?"

Yes, go and shout it in the street while cheering.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X