Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Park Avenue

You've not met me yet.
    One of the good effects of coming here on a regular basis, is being reminded of some of the little things to be thankful for.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• OMFG, liek MrFun totally made a funny!!11!1
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        I disagree that you can't find nice women while abstinent. I've known a few who don't seem to mind my position on sex. For some it can be very refreshing.
        The difference is, you're religious and people can understand and respect that. Speer is an atheist and doesn't engage in sex because he thinks he's better than others (because they do have sex).

Originally posted by Tiamat
        Che is right,
        Man, I'll bet that was painful.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• chegitz:

i'm not an athiest! you're getting me mixed up with Fez. I'm more of a deist. I believe there is a God but his nature can not be known though some so-called reveleations (the quran, gospels, etc.) can be helpful in organizing a society and determining a moral code.

i dont have sex cause it's a dangerous enterprise what with the dozens of diseases and the risk of pregnancy.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
          X