User name change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User name change

When I first joined Apolyton I wanted it to be known that I was black. After corresponding with all you beings of higher intelligence I have come to the conclusion that that is not as important as I thought it was.
    I would like to just change my user name to Pax, but I don't know where the option is located or what I have to do to change it. Can anyone help.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Click Here!
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

PM Ming and he'll hook you up.

Why should it matter what color skin you have?

Racism = Teh s_uck.
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Pax is black!!!!

Just for the record, I'm white.

Maybe I should change my name to Japher the White Guy..
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I could change my username to GayYankeeLiberalChessPlayerIowan.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Pax Africanus: SWOtivated!
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Like I said, It's not as important as I once felt. Not that being for the upliftment of a people I feel to be oppressed is bad. I just see that there are a lot of people that need upliftment besides Africans.
              Just wanting people know that you are white or black has nothing to do with being racist. I can be proud to be black and you can proud to be white or irish or whatever.
              What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
              What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Naw, MrFun, your no player

Maybe MrNonheterosexual
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Wow, Pax is black?
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    Naw, MrFun, your no player

Maybe MrNonheterosexual
                    There are players and there are "Playas".

Then there are Gamers.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I'm sure you all know I'm black. hahaha.
                      I've stated it enough.
                      I'm saying that you all as a whole have convinced me that that is really not as important as what is going on all over the world.
                      Of course I am still for peace and still against imperialism.
                      Another thing that I am taking into consideration is converting to sunni islam.

Comment

You could change your username to something that will become infamous for being a paradox.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What...like yours???
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I am kind of partial to whitey ford.

Comment

While you're at it, see if you can convince Ming to change my nick to "Kuciwalker"

Comment

Working...
                              X