Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you normally order at McDonalds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• "You could go to a truckstop (and for God's sake there's no shortage of them) and get a burger twice the size, a proper coffee and fries that actually saw a potato once for the same price.

Umm... McDonald's nil points.

-Jam"

I just wanted to point out that, having actually been to several truck stops and mcdonalds a few days ago on a road trip, this is utter rubbish. A complete lie.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

• You forgot to add "you terrorist! "
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• On the very rare occasions when I eat at McDonalds, it has been due to me not being able to find breakfast elsewhere or not having the time to go elsewher for breakfast. In that case, a couple of hashbrowns and an Orange Juice are not that bad.

The only other circumstance is when friends drag me there, in which case I will get fries or possibly a milkshake. But I never go there for Lunch or Dinner.
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• I never eat there.

And by saying never, I really mean never.

I literally do not eat there at all.

Do I have to prove I do not eat there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boshko

1. They suck. (love korean food but haven't had a single dessert I like)
                I guess that means you're not big into rice cakes...

What about pat-bing-su (ÆϺù¼ö)?
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I hate McDonalds I'd rather bring my own food or starve.
                  Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                  Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha

I guess that means you're not big into rice cakes...

What about pat-bing-su (ÆϺù¼ö)?
                    Um, that doesn't look like Korean.
                    It looks like Russian, but it doesn't make sense. It says "fo (some letter) i (some letter) zh).
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• You need to change your text encoding to Korean first, Tass.

Comment

Working...
                      X