Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Qaeda threatens chemical attack on Tel Aviv

Al Qaeda threatens chemical attack on Tel Aviv

A high ranking al Qaeda official says on video: "We'll hurt Eilat when we can". Takes credit for attempted attack on Jordon.
    Maariv News Service

Advertisement
    "Alla knows, if we could get chemical weapons, we would use them against Israeli cities like Eilat and Tel Aviv", said a high ranking al Qaeda member in a video cassette broadcast on an Arab television station and uploaded on Moslem websites on the Internet.

He made these statements in response to reports that Jordanian security forces had averted a chemical attack that al Qaeda planned to carry out in that country. He admitted that the organization planned to carry out an attack, but that it was not chemical.

"Yes, we planned to destroy the building which houses Jordanian intelligence", he said. "But the statement that the attack was meant to be chemical is a pure lie… a creation of the evil Jordanian establishment".

Al Qaeda took responsibility for a number of other major attacks on Iraq
    link
    "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

aren't they also threatening a chemical attack on mainland U.S.?

they need to make up their mind

Comment

hi ,

wmd's used against Israel will lead to nukes dropping out of the sky , .....

al fukaida better rethinks before they act , .... the whole arab world might be nuked to hell , .....

have a nice day

panag checks his masks , opens the bunker and will post from there from now on
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

nukes on what ???
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

It's all talk, but I won't care if they manage to pull it off.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

yeah, it's only Israelis

Comment

Empty threats are just f*rts in the wind. I'm getting tired of the media for letting these scumbag's rants see the light of day.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

While they're at it they can revive their project to bomb Old Trafford too.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  It's all talk, but I won't care if they manage to pull it off.
                  Yea, I hope they do nuke the Arabs off of the map.
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

[troll]Bear in mind: If we "nuke the Arabs off of the map" we won't be able to access our ...erm... their oil as their land will be irradiated for centuries. Better to invade, occupy, and brutally supress them while cynically claiming moral superiority and bringing the gift of Democracy, American Puppet Government style. [/troll]
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Well, this changes everything!
                      And here I was thinking that Al Qaida wouldn't dare stoop so low...
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Innocent Arabs? Some are obvious arseholes; those that are carrying out attacks against innocent Israeli's/Jordanians/[insert country of origin here], but we forget that there are a lot of Arabs in the Mid-East that are just living their lives.

"Nuking them off the face of the Earth" would be just as bad. Tac-nukes, hitting concentrated areas of them and/or bases would be a drastic improvement.

Innocent life lost on either side is an atrocity.
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I'd rather be on the receiving end of a chemical attack than a conventional attack.

We're very lucky that the terrorists are wasting so much energy trying to acquire such an impotent weapons system. Gas isn't banned because it's super-effective, it banned because it's ungentlemanly.

Also, the idea that nukes are an appropriate response to chemical weapons is completely and utterly insane.

Comment

@panag: What makes you believe that AQ would object to nukes dropping over the Arab world?
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                              I'd rather be on the receiving end of a chemical attack than a conventional attack.

We're very lucky that the terrorists are wasting so much energy trying to acquire such an impotent weapons system. Gas isn't banned because it's super-effective, it banned because it's ungentlemanly.

Also, the idea that nukes are an appropriate response to chemical weapons is completely and utterly insane.
                              Not really. All are WMD. In general, every country's policy is that an attack with WMD will be met with WMD. Since Israel only has nukes...

Comment

Working...
                              X