No announcement yet.

Guess whose back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's basically a hey, look at me! thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
      So how does this qualify as 'sprucing it up'? The thread is kind of boring, except for how you keep skating on the edge of getting banned.
      I wish that there was a way that I could sue people for posting long and boring threads that only end up wasting my time.
      Well then you would have lawsuits until you are 80.

So Carlo, why are you going to Italy? Vacaion, or somehtign else?
      Vacation.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Ming, quit playing with your food!

Well then you would have lawsuits until you are 80.
        Or until I finally realized the filthy American Capitalist Dream, and got rich quick by suing somebody.

Vacation.
        So are you gonna do the tourist thing, and see the sights, and buy the "I rode teh Colliseum 8 times, and all I got was this crappy t-shirt"? or are you gonna jsut hang out?
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

bipolar:
          Jeez, he's acting just like my cat did. Either kill and eat it, or let the damn thing go.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

My cat does the smae friggin thing for twenty minutes, until the mouse or lizard or whatever is too tired to move anymore, then CHOMP!! CHOMP! CRUNCH CRUNCH!! Kinda gros hearing all of the bones crush, but still kinda cool.

Comment

AH GOD!!! YOU ACTUALLY STICK AROUND TO WATCH THAT?!?!

Freak.

Comment

Not really, I was sitting outside doing somehting, It wasn't important enouhg to remember what, and I lookedo ver, and ther was my little kitty playing, and then chomp chomping.

Comment

*Shudder* Well, that's about the only good thing about my kitty being with God: No more bodies left rotting under the cars in the garage.

Comment

Get a clue....buy a vowel if it helps. Not that it would. Boys like you give gays a bad name. You really think anyone here gives a rats flying ass what you do in bed
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Guess who's back. Arg.

Oh, and hey Giancarlo. How's it going? Hopefully we'll be able to get back to our stupid and pointless debates about Iraq, Dubbaya, and communism now.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                        Ming, quit playing with your food!

welcome back, Fez/Giancarlo, always a pleasure to have you back.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                          Or until I finally realized the filthy American Capitalist Dream, and got rich quick by suing somebody.
                          You are now confessing you are actually capitalist.

So are you gonna do the tourist thing, and see the sights, and buy the "I rode teh Colliseum 8 times, and all I got was this crappy t-shirt"? or are you gonna jsut hang out?
                          No. I have family living near Venice, I'm no tourist. Sure I am going to see the historic sites but I wouldn't consider myself a tourist.

Lorizael: You know communism is a failure. It died in 1991.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I wonder if the statement: "opposites attract" is true...
                            I don't think a totalitarian college student and a totalitarian mod are opposite enough for that to work.

(JUST KIDDING, I ACTUALLY LIKE POSTING HERE)

(wb Gian)
                            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Re: Guess whose back?

panag

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                                Get a clue....buy a vowel if it helps. Not that it would. Boys like you give gays a bad name. You really think anyone here gives a rats flying ass what you do in bed
                                Oh please. Why don't you go spare me the crap and go bug somebody else about your incompetent attacks?

Comment

Working...
                                X