Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess whose back?

"John Kerry was the wrong choice... he sucks!" - Sava

That's going in my signature. Support Bush. And as for those who committed those crimes, hand them over to the Iraqis. And as far as Rumsfeld goes, keep him on the job. We need somebody with his "take no sh*t" attitude.

Anyways, I'm baaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccckkkkkkk. Suxors.

You guys suck. I ever mention how much you stink? Eww.. a shower might be good. I'm headed off to Italy in June... I am gonna stop at Amsterdam (and screw you guys who think I'm stopping for weed [which I do not smoke], I'm going because it is a connection I need to take for KLM...).

Vote Bush.

Anyways, I've been thinking... what's been up with you guys? Always acting like the same old? I've been going strong with my boyfriend, and I've been pretty busy so I didn't show my face back here for a while... busy.. busy.. busy.. boyfriend, classes, boyfriend, classes, boyfriend, boyfriend.. you get the idea.

Suxors.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

I would prefer red white and blue

Comment

piss off...
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Oh hi again.
        What is this? 5th time? 6th?
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          I would prefer red white and blue
          No white.. that would make me look like an old man.

MRT: **** off... loser.

Tassy Sassy: Are you still a mormon?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

he's still pretending to be gay.

sorry gian. I couldn't resist. For old time's sake.

I said I wouldn't raz you about that. You passed your initiation.

Comment

he's still pretending to be gay.

sorry gian. I couldn't resist. For old time's sake.

I said I wouldn't raz you about that. You passed your initiation.
              I must do a very good job at it considering I sleep with a guy and get ****ed by one. Wow, that is pretending very good. Piss off, pissident.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                Tassy Sassy: Are you still a mormon?
                Do you still beat your wife?

Comment

well now that you said to piss off, I have to add more. I was going to let you off easy.

I find it strange that both you and Thorn turned gay at nearly the same time. I'm still think you are Thorn's DL.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Do you still beat your wife?
                    You don't have to confess to me. Mormon.

Comment

well now that you said to piss off, I have to add more. I was going to let you off easy.

I find it strange that both you and Thorn turned gay at nearly the same time. I'm still think you are Thorn's DL.
                      Pissident, you have it mixed up. He is my DL. I use the DL for entertainment purposes.

Comment

You don't have to confess to me. Mormon.
                        I will admit, I worship the Lord God Putin

Comment

MRT: **** off... loser.
                          like you have any standing, with that hair. Looks like a hippie bird took a **** in your hair.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

I will admit, I worship the Lord God Putin
                            Putin? Did he dissolve his government again for kicks?

MRT: My hair isn't like that anymore.. I have it cut.

Comment

Putin? Did he dissolve his government again for kicks?
                              The Lord God was cleansing the rodina of the impure forces
                              If only all nations adopted the Lord God as their leader....They would be led to prosperity

Comment

Working...
                              X