WWII shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWII shooters

Been playing Call of Duty for the past few days. Shooting Nazis, what could be better.

The Stalingrad scenario is just like playing the opening sequence of Enemy at the Gates. Sitting helpless while Stukas are dive bombing you is rather nerve racking. I even got killed on the boat.

I think I very much enjoy being a sniper. My current mission I have to help take over a building, then defend it from a counter attack. Nazis everywhere and I was down to I think 1 or 2 squad mates. Needless to say, we were overrun, especially with that tank pounding on us.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Battlefield 1942 has the best team playing experience ever
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm not much into multiplayer.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

i heart nazis. i wish nazi germany is still around so i can shoot them.

Man, like, theyre so easily lovable. Theyre're like the best villain. ever.

Thank you american propaganda. Thank you german stereotype. and thank you wermacht for making ur uniforms so devislishly stylish. (down to the black leather gloves. very sexy.)
        :-p

Comment

What???

But you're a commie?

How could you NOT be into multiplayer???
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

commies are so violent :headshake:
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Communists too are likeour favorite pasttime enemy.

you cant help but love em cause theyre like the nazis.
              :-p

Comment

I wonder if you can be the NKVD machine gun squads in the game - that way you get to shoot the communists who run, and also the Nazis if they get too close
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

That would be cool as hell

Comment

I have thought bout checking that game out.
                    If you recommend it I will

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the other games forum?
                      Oh well. WW2 shooters are geting kind of old. There's jsut too many of them, eventually there will be more WW2 related gaems, than theer were actual people in the war!(That's hyperbole so don't start trying to argue about it.)
                      I read this one new story a whilew agao, about htis really old guy who was in the war. He was trying to get on a plane, this was after 9/11, adn the damn metal detector kept going off, and they couldn't figure out why. They did an x-ray of him or soemthing, and found a buller lodged in his neck, that had been there since hte war! I'm not making this up, but I cna't find the source article either
                      I guess he got shot, but thought it was a graze, and went along with te dman thing in his neck for fifty years, and now he's getting it put in a glass case or something. Freaky!!!
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        Battlefield 1942 has the best team playing experience ever
                        SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN!

(That game was made in Sweden if you didn't know)
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Well, we sure as hell didn't think you could play as Sweden in the game. Mining iron ore to send to Nazi Germany isn't exactly the stuff that great games are made of...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: WWII shooters

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            Been playing Call of Duty for the past few days. Shooting Nazis, what could be better.

The Stalingrad scenario is just like playing the opening sequence of Enemy at the Gates. Sitting helpless while Stukas are dive bombing you is rather nerve racking. I even got killed on the boat.
                            Remember to duck!

Then when you hit the shore, you join a guy who tells you to run in front of the MG 42 so he can see where it is and get his aim right. Gunfodder for communism...

I played that game for the first time one week ago. Took me 2 days to finish the single player scenario on the easiest level. My buddies say it's great for multiplayer too. No campers and no crazy guys who hit you with a headshot from 300 meters while they are jumping like cangaroos, as in Counter-strike.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Re: Re: WWII shooters

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

no crazy guys who hit you with a headshot from 300 meters while they are jumping like cangaroos, as in Counter-strike.
                              I HATE THOSE ****ING BASTARDS THAT JUMP AROUND LIKE A ****ING KANGAROO

IT'S SO ****ING LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

FIGHT LIKE A MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X