Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heterosexuality and the heterosexual lifestyle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heterosexuality and the heterosexual lifestyle.

So I'm wondering for those who argue out of blissful ignorance that gays chose to be gay . . . .

since heterosexuality and homosexuality are both sexual orientations, one cannot be a choice and the other not -- if you insist that homosexuality is a choice, then heterosexuality must be a choice as well.

So tell us your story -- what day did you wake up one morning and decided that you would choose to be a flamboyant straight person??
    no
    58.67%
    yes
    28.00%
    I'm a bananasexual.
    13.33%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

No.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Actually, since I remained a virgin for a very long time, I tended to be attracted to both sexes. It was a concsious decision to start my sexual life "the normal way", even rhough I still intend to experience many "abnormal ways" in the future
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiff you are one strange guy

Not that that's in a negative way but you do alot of unorthodox things
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You see, I was floating around in a pool of fellow sperm, but I managed to reach to the egg, and once I found it, I decided "this is too fun to pass up, when I live, I too will be heterosexual."
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Yeah I think the argument that gays choose to be gay is ridiculous

Sure there are those that do

As for myself some of my earliest memories are of getting a stiffy after checking out some fine girls in some short skirts.

First words were like, "dada," then like "Ihiddut."
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I choose the Fred Flinstone phone.

Spiffor.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                Not that that's in a negative way but you do alot of unorthodox things
                Well, so dar, I haven't done anything, except meeting a girl, love her, and make love with her
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  Actually, since I remained a virgin for a very long time, I tended to be attracted to both sexes. It was a concsious decision to start my sexual life "the normal way", even rhough I still intend to experience many "abnormal ways" in the future

Sorry -- it I had a politically incorrect lapse and forgot to include bisexuality in the poll.

Comment

Re: Heterosexuality and the heterosexual lifestyle.

Originally posted by MrFun
                    So I'm wondering for those who argue out of blissful ignorance that gays chose to be gay . . . .

since heterosexuality and homosexuality are both sexual orientations, one cannot be a choice and the other not -- if you insist that homosexuality is a choice, then heterosexuality must be a choice as well.

So tell us your story -- what day did you wake up one morning and decided that you would choose to be a flamboyant straight person??
                    April 3rd, 1978. It wasn't until the following October that I stopped being so flamboyant, but I decided to be straight on April 3rd. It's still marked on my calendar.

Comment

Well, this is a poll for straight people only... And for all intend and purposes, I am so far 100% straight

Overall, I think I am bi with a clear penchant for women.

Comment

Cossel: "Lambau Field April 3rd....down by 12 points, JohnT reaches behind the center's buttocks and takes the snap.."

Comment

Sorry -- it I had a politically incorrect lapse and forgot to include bisexuality in the poll.
                          I think that most people vastly underestimate the number of bisexuals out there, its just that in society conditions us to think of this sort of thing in a strange binary manner.
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Re: Re: Heterosexuality and the heterosexual lifestyle.

Originally posted by JohnT

April 3rd, 1978. It wasn't until the following October that I stopped being so flamboyant, but I decided to be straight on April 3rd. It's still marked on my calendar.
                            Details would be nice.

For instance, if you married your wife on that day you chose to marry someone of the opposite gender -- that does not necessarily mean you chose to be straight. Closeted gays have married someone of the opposite gender out of societal pressure.

Sooooooooooo -- when did you fundamentally choose to be gay? It cannot be projected on something superficially outward like marriage or a one night stand experience.

Comment

Re: Re: Heterosexuality and the heterosexual lifestyle.

Originally posted by JohnT
                              You made the conscious decision at eleven?

Comment

Working...
                              X