No announcement yet.

London 'Poly Meet Up, 8th May - Change Of Venue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if it was next weekend I could as I am off up to Manchester.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

But I ain't going back to Manchester..it's a ****hole
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

How long do these things last normaly? I could come, but it would only be after 6pm? (trying to calculate how long money would last you all after 4hrs of drinking, in London! )
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
          Its useful if you are wanting to connect to the southeast network though - you can avoid the tubes. i.e I would take a train from Waterloo if going to Reading cos its easier.
          It's at least half an hour quicker to get the tube from waterloo to paddington then catch a train, depending how long it is 'till the next waterloo train.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Nah, I'm not going to make it. I really need this weekend to revise, unfortunately.

Comment

I'm not going to make it until about 5.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

I might be there, still don't know. Depends on financial status (if I wasnt paid on time, I don't have the money to get down there) and if I might be able to persuade Verres to come. Will post late tonight (probably) if I'll be there or not.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                  How long do these things last normaly?
                  All evening. Easily 'til 6.
                  Drinking costs are usually fairly reasonable unless Andy and/or Azazel are there.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

When are we starting?
                    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

2ish? That way everyone gets to conveniently eat lunch on the journey down

*cough*Drogue?*cough*
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Probably not, it looks like It seems I haven't been paid yet (should have gone in today), so don't have the money to go down. Verres won't be.

If it turns out I can make it (benevolent parents or money going in tomorrow) then I'll pop down, but it looks unlikely. Have fun though
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

2ish sounds good to me, it means I won't have to get up excessively early. See some of you tomorrow...
                          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I would love to join, but I'm a family man. You guys drink for me too...
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I cant make it, i'm not going to be able to get away from work until much later than i was hoping - sorry IW and others
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I'm going to be late...
                                Add another reason onto the "Why You Should Not Start A Chess Tournament At 2am" list.

Comment

Working...
                                X