No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs, Round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Weak.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• ********************************************!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

Defensive breakdowns. Couldn't clear the zone with 20 seconds left, nobody took Lecavalier in front of the net (well, he'd only scored four ****ing goals so far, no need to flatten his ass! ), and then Komisarek coughs it up in the neutral zone to lead to the winner.

Damn, that hurts.

I don't even think I'll be able to take consolation in the Leafs' inevitable demise.
          "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
            I am officially announcing that Montreal is winning tomorrow night. So stop whining and put some hope into a Montreal-Toronto semifinal.
            WHY?
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
              Lecavalier ties with 16 fvckinj seconds remaining.

Vancouver tied game 7 with 5 ****ing seconds left.

Calgary won that one in OT, though.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• How's Calgary doing tonight? Hopefully they'll be stopped just like Montreal.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• 1-0 Detroit. Calgary has outplayed them so far, but Curtis Joseph has been playing really well.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• err... make that 1-1.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• *ahem* 2-1 Calgary.

Comment

• Calgary is playing their best game tonight. Detroit... not so much. Apart from faceoffs, Detroit has not done anything as well as they have in the first two games.

"That shot had a stewardess on it." I love watching the Wings on CBC.

The only thing that bothers me is "Duh-TROY-it". Ay yi yi.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• That annoys the hell out of me too.

They also regularly mispronounces Neminen.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• And I also hate how he pronounces Gelinas with a hard G.

Comment

• Calgary wins 3-2 against Detroit.

Calgary leads series 2-1.

All other Canadian teams continue to be teh sux0r in the second round. Not one of them have even won a game. Shameful. Calgary's even playing the best team in the NHL, so you have no excuses!

Comment

• I can't believe it, to be honest
                                the other three remaining series are so far total beatings
                                and CALGARY for once is in the challenging underdog spotlight

Comment

Working...
                                X