Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hot or not [five]: the undiscovered country.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's got issues.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• no, shes right, but that doesnt mean we cant have fun doing this forum.
      :-p

Comment

• like when i called the first thread stupid, dissident gave the best answer

paraphrasing: guys like *****es. so this is a thread about *****es. whats worn wit that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero
          no, shes right,
          She also has a sordid past with self-biased.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• well i wouldnt know about that. all i know is what she posted.

c'mon dont let some stupid dose of reality kill this thread.

i get cockteased and played all the time too.

Comment

• why cant we all just get along?
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Well, its true that the internet is not effective for getting real dates. Too many guys and too few girls. So what you get is Attention whores (just in it for the tease, getting told how pretty they are from hundrets of guys, they usually are not interested in rl dates), the serious ones get quickly scared away since they get jumped by like 10+ guys the moment they show up ...
                + if you meet someone interesting they usually live too far away for being really an option.

Best thing to avoid attention whores and the like, is going the old fashioned way with local newspapers or rl contact (also you get more atention whores in rl 1st contact but mostly easy to detect) for setting up a date.
                If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

• Fight!

Well, I'm with Tia on this one, but there's no way that this is going to stop so I'm not going to argue the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero
                    no, shes right, but that doesnt mean we cant have fun doing this forum.
                    You can, and I won't bother this little thread anymore. Gibsie asked me a question so I answered that's all. I thought he wanted a legitimate answer so I did. Ta Ta

Thanks Duke. Oh and Zero I know this is a 99% guy forum.....why do you think I'm here
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• because we like you and you have friends here Tia
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Thank you Horse. Coming from you.......well may I just say I'm flattered.
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• However, there are pretty girls who do go for the "loser" types as you put it.

Thank god...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanielXY
                            Best thing to avoid attention whores and the like, is going the old fashioned way with local newspapers or rl contact (also you get more atention whores in rl 1st contact but mostly easy to detect) for setting up a date.
                            Actually, internet dating is huge in places like NYC and other areas where people don't have enough to do the dating games. Get what you want without weed people out for a few years.

Comment

• Yeah. Speed dating too
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Actually, internet dating is huge in places like NYC and other areas where people don't have enough to do the dating games. Get what you want without weed people out for a few years.
                                its establishing itself as more of a legitimate thing thats for sure.
                                Has same problem with forums though Spams trolls DLs etc among people who are serious about it.. teh whack.

Comment

Working...
                                X