Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hot or not [five]: the undiscovered country.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solver, nice . It's always good to get some kind of reaction even if it's not the most popular reaction. I don't know why you get feelings out of my posts of women and other objects, love or the rest of the myths.

Well, I won't disturb this thread anymore, let's see some ass!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Well, well, I can only say thanks to you for the reactions you bring . "love or rest of the myths"... a classic . I'll be buying you a bottle of Suprecitizen Beer when I'm in Helsinki .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• hey thanks
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• you know, y'all can participate, too.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Yes, I guess I can. And I only wish I had someone to share

Comment

• go find one. hell, go find several.

Comment

• Well, if I was to post pics, then it would be of several girls that I know IRL. I'm sure that the public of Apolyton would encounter a massive drool right away, from what I can see about the tastes here.

Comment

• Goths are very bitable.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Latvian girls Let's see them!
                    In da butt.

Comment

• Not until I grow a suicidal desire to be sent to the Latvian version of...err... instert terrible place here.... by those girls. Now, there are some hot Latvians that I don't know, but posting those would be against the ideaof this thread .

Comment

• indeed. solution: find some latvian girls online, chat them up, and get some pictures.

Comment

• Sounds good. I've even seen that Latvian dating chat in action recently... scary stuff . Now I'll have to ask myself if I really want to spend my time trying to harvest pics of girls with whom I would not (for many obvious and nonobvious reasons) have no relationship anyway, compared to the ability to just get pics of random girls, or, better yet, get out and see the beauties live?

Comment

• [random]

Comment

• [lapis lazuli]

Comment

• Latvian girls

New Eurocoms PWN
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X