No announcement yet.

Eurocom Poly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be up for Brussels or Paris in July...
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      I'm sure you have much better things to do than spending a weekend at villa and doing hookers 24/7 while intoxicated.
      That's cool, but let's just bring the party to Spiffor's apartment and start calling up women he knows. We'd sit in some comfortable chairs all day figuring out how to become rich and famous or maybe just rich. Meanwhile, the girls would walk around in tight school uniforms and make sure there's always weissbier in our glasses. Oh yes, I'm seeing that one quite clearly.

Comment

A bit like the Carlsberg advert.

"Probably the best 'Poly meet in the world..."

Monk are you using ICQ or MSN or something these days?

Comment

Monk, you got that right

I could bring some Saint-Tropez tapes with me
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
            Yeah, but think of the time it would give PH to fill us in on the minutae about his PhD and finding-employment saga that we may have missed.

Comment

Monk, that sounds nice! Kudos to you

I want to smoke cigars at the same time.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                I'd be up for Brussels or Paris in July...
                Brussels????

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                Yeah, but think of the time it would give PH to fill us in on the minutae about his PhD and finding-employment saga that we may have missed.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Until I get a job I can get first-class return on Eurostar for £50, Brussels or Paris would be ideal...

Comment

Hi there Iain, how goes? I've begun using MSN after I moved to Copenhagen last summer. And as per today, the e-mail in my profile is the one that actually works. Shockingly, one eventually gets sent directly to Mingapulco if Apolyton e-mails bounce which puts an end to my unique four-year record of being the unbannable one.

Anyway, probably the best Poly meet in the world! There's a cool subtitle for later reference. And you're right Pekka, cigars are inevitable and so are some huge glasses of cognac. We'd do all kinds of drugs and I'd merrily decapitate a goose in Spiffor's bedroom to the tones of Edith Piaf and make a foie gras soufflé with the aid of Catholic schoolgirls - but I'm not watching taped editions of that TV show Laurentius likes because that's too weird for me. Really.

Comment

I need to hear more about these women dressed as Catholic schoolgirls...

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                        Brussels????
                        Why is Brussels a nono?

Comment

Don't really like it. It's a flemish thing..
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

UK PWNZ ALL EUROCOMS!!!
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm up for it

Amsterdam, Brussels (or Antwerp, to satisfy alva ), Paris, Barcelona and Rome all sound good to me.
                              Actually, pretty much anywhere in Europe works for me. I haven't booked a holiday yet for the summer so if it's going to be south of Paris I'll probably plan my holiday around the Meet
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I could be tempted to show up, just to have a look at you youngsters. But it would have to be not too far. Also, the place would have to be not too prominent (so Paris and Rome are out), or else my wife would want to accompany me (which would be a nuisance ). Additionally, I already have plans for a three weeks vacation in sunny Russia, so the end of July/begin of August are out as well. Probably too many conditions for me to come . Remains to wish you to have a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X