Condi Rice testifies before 9-11 commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a moron Imran?

She's an incompetent boob just like her boss.

I like the one quote.

9-11 COMMISSION MEMBER: What was the name of the August 6th PDB (presidential daily briefing)

RICE: I believe it was "bin Laden to strike in America".

asleep at the wheel... Dubya was taking the second longest presidential vacation in history in August and on 9-11, 3,000 Americans died because Bush, Rice and company were not protecting this nation.

Failures of leadership.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I like the one quote.

9-11 COMMISSION MEMBER: What was the name of the August 6th PDB (presidential daily briefing)

RICE: I believe it was "bin Laden to strike in America".

You would. Of course you cut off her explination that it was based on historical data (ie, stuff from the Clinton years) and had no specfic informaiton. Then again, so did the partisan commission Democrat. Rice started to explain it, and the commission Democrat started to cut her off, saying all he wanted to know was the name, he didn't want to hear the explination. . And people thought the Republicans on the commission were going to be partisan .

Condi for Prez!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Why not, all of our others presidents have been liars (except Carter).
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          You would. Of course you cut off her explination that it was based on historical data (ie, stuff from the Clinton years) and had no specfic informaiton. Then again, so did the partisan commission Democrat. Rice started to explain it, and the commission Democrat started to cut her off, saying all he wanted to know was the name, he didn't want to hear the explination. . And people thought the Republicans on the commission were going to be partisan .

Condi for Prez!
          As Chris Matthews said, it's not that the briefing said "PLANES GOING TO HIT WTC" but it was just another warning sign

AMONG THE DOZENS OF OTHER WARNING SIGNS THOSE INCOMPETENT FOOLS IGNORED

CONDI FOR PRISON!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

btw, you guys should be watching Hardball on MSNBC... listen to the 9-11 widows.

the signs were there... the dots should have been connected... the Bush administration is responsible for their FAILURE
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yep, a bunch of notes saying a terrorist wacko was planning an attack on the US... going on for years and years. Would you have prefered the Patriot Act passed in early 2001? Yeah, I'm sure that would have gone down well. Hell, the cries over civil liberties is great AFTER 9/11. Just a bunch of grasping at straws.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Yep, a bunch of notes saying a terrorist wacko was planning an attack on the US... going on for years and years. Would you have prefered the Patriot Act passed in early 2001? Yeah, I'm sure that would have gone down well. Hell, the cries over civil liberties is great AFTER 9/11. Just a bunch of grasping at straws.
                BTW, in order to train at the flight schools that the hijackers trained at, you need STATE DEPARTMENT clearance.

Patriot Act? We're not even talking about that.

How come the morning of 9-11, George Tenet jumped up and said "BIN LADEN"... and Bush (after the first plane hit) said, "must have been a bad pilot".

Who is responsible for advising the president on national security? CONDILEEZA "FAILURE" RICE!

I guess since you like Rice for prez, you must want the Titanic helmsman to pilot a boat for you!
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

BTW, in order to train at the flight schools that the hijackers trained at, you need STATE DEPARTMENT clearance.

And apparently two State Departments (Clinton and Bush) believed that without more evidence, not allowing people with simply Arabic sounding names to fly was a violation of civil rights.

How come the morning of 9-11, George Tenet jumped up and said "BIN LADEN"... and Bush (after the first plane hit) said, "must have been a bad pilot".

And yet when the Spanish People's Party jumped up last month and said "ETA", it was a bad thing. Jump to conclusions without evidence is good in one event, but not the other?

You are nothing but a partisan hack

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                    As Chris Matthews said, it's not that the briefing said "PLANES GOING TO HIT WTC" but it was just another warning sign

AMONG THE DOZENS OF OTHER WARNING SIGNS THOSE INCOMPETENT FOOLS IGNORED

CONDI FOR PRISON!
                    Hindsight is 20/20. It's easy to say "Bush should have foiled 9-11". How? We didn't have enough info to stop 9-11! Don't you think that Clinton or Bush would have stopped 9-11 if they could have?

What pray tell should Bush have done? Invaded Afghanistan the day he walked into the WH? Yeah, that would have gone over well.
                    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

You are nothing but a partisan hack
                      that's right... you provide NOTHING!

so personal attack... the true revelation of a man with NO ARGUMENT, NO POINT

BECAUSE I AM RIGHT!

NYAN YAHNYANHAJSHDFLKSHDJFASKL!

SAVA>IMRAN
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I notice you didn't address any points I made... thanks, partisan hack .

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat

Hindsight is 20/20. It's easy to say "Bush should have foiled 9-11". How? We didn't have enough info to stop 9-11! Don't you think that Clinton or Bush would have stopped 9-11 if they could have?
                          I believe Clinton would have (I still don't think 9-11 happens under President Gore). I don't believe Bush COULD have because he is incompetent. And so is his national security advisor.
                          What pray tell should Bush have done? Invaded Afghanistan the day he walked into the WH? Yeah, that would have gone over well.
                          let's see... briefings coming in saying Arab men training in flight schools, memos coming in saying BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO ATTACK, rumors of hijackings being used to attack CIA Headquarters...

CONNECT THE ****ING DOTS

that's what I expected Bush to do... but he didn't because he's a moron and the people around him are morons.

I just hope no more Americans have to die because of their incompetence.

If there's nothing to hide, why won't they declassify the August 6th memo.

It's all over the news folks. The truth is coming out. Bush failed to protect America.

Could Kerry do better? I'm not sure. I'm not a fan of him. But he's going to cruise into the White House come November. I'd rather have a presidential candidate who I am confident can defend America. But Kerry would have to REALLY be a moron to be worse than Bush.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I notice you didn't address any points I made... thanks, partisan hack .

call me when you get a clue or some points... if I want lip, I'll call my parents.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

Thanks for proving my point.
                                what point? you have no points, you are just hurling insults.

It's really sad when you can't even debate the likes of me.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X