Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, now that Lalime is back, the Sens-Leafs series will be interesting. No problem with the loss. Just one game. The Leafs will bounce back.
    Golfing since 67

Comment

• Red Wings. So far on track to take it in 18 games. They are just too good this year.

Comment

• AND SHARKS WIN IT IN OVERTIME ON A GOAL BY DIMITRAKOS 1- 0. IM RICK JAMES.

and it was on espn.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Poor Habs.

But on the flipside: Good for the kid, Bergeron.
          "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
          "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
          "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• 2-0 for Calgary.

Oh, my!

Let's see if it holds.
            "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
            "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine

Comment

• BULL**** goal by Vancouver.

Absolutely ****ing awful.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• That was BLATANT. I am speachless that Frasier missed it.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                  That was BLATANT. I am speachless that Frasier missed it.
                  Yeah, yeah it was.

But I tell you this: Kiprusoff better be careful not to hack away at the 'Nucks too much, 'cause he will be called eventually.

Comment

• I echo Greg Millen's sentiment: "This is gettin' ugly."

Dangerous check from behind by Gauthier, followed by a scary slash ON Gauthier, and then a bit of a scrum around Cloutier.

Things are heating up.

Comment

That was BLATANT. I am speachless that Frasier missed it.
                      He's been screwing the pooch since Wayne and Mark were starting to win Cups.

What is new?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• And congrats to Calgary. That was a bit of a game.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Good game. Good non-call by Kerry Fraser on the Vancouver goal ('bout time one of his brain-farts helped the Canucks for a change). After game 1 it shouldn't surprise anyone that it's open season on the goalies. Looks to be a bitter, bitter series.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Kipper is back to true form.

That was a shutout in my books, and they had lots of NICE shots.

Comment

• Leafs win 2-0 with an excellent performance. Both goalies were good, but Belfour was better.

Two goals from the veteran Gary Roberts.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Kipper is back to true form.

That was a shutout in my books, and they had lots of NICE shots.
                                Well in my books, Stan Smyl scored on his breakaway in overtime of game 7 in 1989, so I guess that makes us even.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X