X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    Both times one man down...
    Against the 22nd ranked power play in the league...
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Excuses excuses..... tut tut....

Never mind, I'm sure they'll pull one back.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
        Against the 22nd ranked power play in the league...
        Which has improved drastically in the last couple months, and they've been working on the powerplay all week long...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Because teams which are weak in the powerplay department usually DON'T work on it all week long before the playoffs?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• It's alright Asher, all Calgary has to do is shoot the puck from the halfway line - they're bound to get one or two past Clothhead.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• All of the new recruits keep on getting penalties. ****ing morons.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• All of the new recruits keep on getting penalties. ****ing morons.

Still doubting Aggie's "veteran plus" argument?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

But it was fun to watch them sweat for 2 periods.
                    Bah. No was sweatin'. We ALWAYS start slow. Most people in the arena were confident we'd win it, even when we were down 1-0 at the start of the third.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Those fans who were dead silent? Really?
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Still doubting Aggie's "veteran plus" argument?
                        I'm talking about the ones that just got traded to the Flames.

Ironically, all the Flames penalties are by Nemenin and Simon, both of which are playoff veterans...

Comment

• Anyone else just see the replay of Cloutier intentionally falling over infront of the net to try to get a penalty call on the Flames, when they ended up seeing what he was doing and calling the penalty on him?

Vancouver is so dirty. Sucker punches and frauds.

Comment

• Or the Flames player who belted that guy in the mouth and only got two minutes?

Kettle, thy name is...
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Those fans who were dead silent? Really?
                              It wasn't silent. I was there.

Of course, it may have just been the supremely inebriated gentlemen behind me.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Or the Flames player who belted that guy in the mouth and only got two minutes?

Kettle, thy name is...
                                There wasn't even any blood.

And it was a light tap, Naslund was desperately searching for blood and generally acting...

Comment

Working...
                                X