This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other games

Detroit did as I expected although it was probably a bit of a shock to give up a goal 16 seconds in. People were probably prematurely cursing Legace .. .

The AVS-- I picked Dallas based on their strong second-half but I always thought that the AVs could go all the way. They just seem so talented but I guessed that the combo of Aebesher and and underperforming group of forwards would mean that they would not handle the Stars. One game is not the series but those AVs looked good. Aebescher gave up one weak goal but looked fantastic and in control otherwise
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Ottawa Toronto tonight!!!

I was looking at some history on these two and in the past Ottawa owned Toronto in the regular season but got killed in the playoffs. This year Toronto owned the regular season . . . could this mean Ottawa might finally get the Toronto tiger off their back.??
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Go Flyers!

Comment

• I'm cheering for Toronto, in absence of Calgary.

I figure I may as well, seeing as it's my new home.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Let's go, Sens!

My prediction may say that the Leafs will go to the finals, but my heart wishes for them to go down in 4.
            "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
            "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
            "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• I'm rooting for whoever the leafs play against, for however long they last in the playoffs. I'm hoping its 4 games.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• WHAT. A. GOAL. BY. HOSSA.
                "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine

Comment

• DAMMIT ESPN IS SHOWING SOME STUPID YANKEES TRIAL
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cinch
                    WHAT. A. GOAL. BY. HOSSA.
                    amazing... and puts them up 4-2
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• It's a good show .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Leafs lose.

Comment

• Chara is a god.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                            I'm cheering for Toronto, in absence of Calgary.

I figure I may as well, seeing as it's my new home.
                            You need a better reason than that to cheer for the Leafs. Dropped on head at birth would be one.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Philly beats NJ 3-2. Wow. Esche looked good tonight... But I still think Brodeur's gonna pull 'em through in the end.

Tampa beats NYI 3-0. Things seem to be going according to plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

You need a better reason than that to cheer for the Leafs. Dropped on head at birth would be one.

Comment

Working...
                                X