Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is no way Al Qaeda. I mean they already identified the bombs normally used by ETA. ETA and Al Qaeda working together? I cringe at the thought.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilean President
      The SER Radio from Spain is talking about a kamikaze (suiced bombers). I think Al Qaeda is the responsible for this attack... but perhaps they did it with the help of ETA.
      Oh great! In the 1970s it was the alliance of the Bader-Meyrhoff, Brigate Rose, Japanese Red Army Faction, and the PLO funded and co-ordinated by the KGB. Now it's the al-Qaeda, ETA axis. Who else will join, and which nation will underwrite them in the hopes of destabilizing the world?
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
        This is no way Al Qaeda. I mean they already identified the bombs normally used by ETA. ETA and Al Qaeda working together? I cringe at the thought.
        That is a lie!

The explosives are not those that ETA uses!
        El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• I also find repulsive the thought of ETA and Al Qaeda working together. I mean are Eta THAT hostile? Don't they see the human beings that live next door to them? Do they disregard human life and do they hate the Spanish so much as to do that? For independence or whatever? I find that very hard to believe although I admit I don't know much about the Eta.

Such cold blodded massive killings though I think have to come from somewhere away. Somewhere where they don't care and can't relate at all with the people of Spain. Nothing is certain, waiting for the reports of the spanish police is the best one can do at the moment but I think there are some chances this could be Al Qaeda or some fridge group of Eta? But such hatred...

Also our_man said maybe they did it, didn't know how many lives would get lost and now they don't like it so they don't claim it.. I doubt this... I think one who plants 10 bombs on hours where the trains will be packed with people knows very well what he's doing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
              I don't think al Qaeda has always used suicide bombers. That just was just a byproduct of using airplanes as weapons. The WTC bombing in '93 was not a suicide bombing. Ditto the embassy bombings in '98.

All this shows is that American security seems to have diverted new attacks to Europe.
              or they haven't tried to hit America yet
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The message that Al Qaeda send to the Arab British newspaper (if it's true) have also a threat to the US:

"We have great news for the muslims around the world. The attack 'Winds of Black Death' is almost ready to be released over the US. It's 90% done and, with God's will, very near".

Again, I don't know if that letter (or e-mail) is real or not, but that's what some international medias are saying at this point.
                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfonso

That is a lie!

The explosives are not those that ETA uses!
                  So the interior ministry is lying?

"The Interior Ministry said tests showed the explosives used in the attacks were a kind of dynamite normally used by ETA. "

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
                    This is no way Al Qaeda. I mean they already identified the bombs normally used by ETA. ETA and Al Qaeda working together? I cringe at the thought.

That's no true. The explosive (Tytadine) is frecuently use by ETA but the bomb made with this explosiveius no usual for ETA.
                    Si no hubiéramos sido lo que fuimos ahora no seríamos lo que somos... «Boys are back in town...»
                    CIVILIZATION - PROGRESSIVE GAMES WEB
                    SHOTS OF ROME , LISBON , GRANADA , SALAMANCA , SANTIAGO , SEGOVIA , ARANJUEZ , MADRID , MANZANARES EL REAL

Comment

• it is not rare that the ministry lies in Spain
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• Originally posted by WRW

That's no true. The explosive (Tytadine) is frecuently use by ETA but the bomb made with this explosiveius no usual for ETA.
                        Okay this I did not hear... I think it may have been a possibility that ETA either acquired new materials they never used before, or worked with Al Qaeda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilean President
                          "We have great news for the muslims around the world. The attack 'Winds of Black Death' is almost ready to be released over the US. It's 90% done and, with God's will, very near".
                          Define terrorism.

PURPLE ALERT

Comment

• the used explosive is of Spanish manufacture, eta does not use Spanish explosives.
                            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfonso
                              the used explosive is of Spanish manufacture, eta does not use Spanish explosives.
                              I thought it was French? Well that is what I heard. Maybe not... I am reading up more on it but I would rather wait for a full police investigation.

Comment

• [QUOTE] Originally posted by paiktis22
                                I also find repulsive the thought of ETA and Al Qaeda working together. I mean are Eta THAT hostile? Don't they see the human beings that live next door to them? Do they disregard human life and do they hate the Spanish so much as to do that? For independence or whatever? I find that very hard to believe although I admit I don't know much about the Eta. [QUOTE]
                                Welcome to the real world. You have discovered the respect that ETA has for the life of people who don´t think like them. They have killed thousand of times before (or maybe it was also Al-Qaeda who did in their name?) I fail to see why you respect more the life if you kill just one person instead of 100 people.

This situation has to stop. Many foreign people still see ETA as some kind of heroes. They are nothing but assassins. They kidnapped a man (Miguel Angel Blanco) and asked the government for an impossible thing or they would kill him. Then they blamed the government for the death of that man. They have killed with cold blood and no feelings lots of people. Why the hell they are heroes? No! They are not heroes. They are assassins who menace good willing people who just want to live and let live. Like all the terrorists are. Even when terrorists pursue good will goals, (which is not the case) they are nothing else than assassins.
                                "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
                                "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Working...
                                X