Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the whole "doesn't take no for an answer" thing is good, except when it comes to borrowing someones stuff, then that whole attitude can cause a big socail mess, and piss people off.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Originally posted by bipolarbear
      I guess the whole "doesn't take no for an answer" thing is good, except when it comes to borrowing someones stuff, then that whole attitude can cause a big socail mess, and piss people off.
      Yeah that's what I mean. I forgot a word in my sentence. I am kinda in a hurry to get ready to meet this guy for a coffee.

Aznar is a prickly character who is a powerful speaker. He manage to push off opposition to his support in Iraq but at the same time maintain his popularity.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Wow, kindo f late to be meeting someone for coffee, especially on a Sunday Night. Providing that you aren't lying about living in LA.

Comment

Wow, kindo f late to be meeting someone for coffee, especially on a Sunday Night. Providing that you aren't lying about living in LA.
          Well it is my night out. I don't have class until 5PM tomorrow and this guy stays up late. We are just gonna meet and have a good time. Tis all. (BTW, he's also 18)
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• What does the 18 part have to do with it? Are you paranoid about something? Are you a pedophile?
            Ya, I wish i could do stuff like that, but all my friends live at least 45 minutes from me, and there's nothing to do in my small town but apolyton. Not to say that apolyton is bad, just that I much rather enjoy actually talking with people, as opposed to typing.

Comment

What does the 18 part have to do with it? Are you paranoid about something? Are you a pedophile?
              I'm also 19 so having interests in other 18 or 19 year olds I don't think makes me a pedophile LOL! I am looking to meet with people around my age. I have friends who are older, but I need friends more around my age.

Ya, I wish i could do stuff like that, but all my friends live at least 45 minutes from me, and there's nothing to do in my small town but apolyton. Not to say that apolyton is bad, just that I much rather enjoy actually talking with people, as opposed to typing.
              I know how you feel. You like interacting with a person and talking with them. Text is just text. I love L.A.. it's cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
                I am requesting this thread be locked.
                Loud and clear
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• I love L.A.. it's cool.
                  My friend worked ther as a Carnie this summer, and said he didn't like it very much. Is the air really as abd as they say?

Comment

Working...
                  X