X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    you know you wanna
    I'm not putting up with this. Is there something wrong with you? Is there something you don't understand?

I am requesting this thread be locked.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

it's not like getting high is against your religion... wait, does fascism have a policy against pot?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Actually, I'm personally not that big on pot. It makes me paranoid. But I do know many people who enjoy it every once in a while.

Since its not addictive, you should just give it a try, to see if you do like it. That (aside from the whole education thing) is what college is for.

jon.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          You're a college student in California, Fez. Learn to relax a bit.

Getting a little ****faced every now and then is a good thing for a lot of people. A welcome break from the norm.
          I am relaxed right now..

But I'm not smoking weed.

I actually find a relaxing stimulant to be chocolate.... and I want to have some now. Talk about an addiction.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

it's not like getting high is against your religion... wait, does fascism have a policy against pot?
            Nope. It just doesn't appeal. And besides I won't get in trouble (or run that chance) for buying chocolate which makes me feel in bliss whenever I eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
              Nope. It just doesn't appeal. And besides I won't get in trouble (or run that chance) for buying chocolate which makes me feel in bliss whenever I eat it.
              Dude...maybe it's best if you stay away from anything more powerful than chocolate.

If chocolate puts you in a state of bliss, weed would give you a heartattack.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Dude...maybe it's best if you stay away from anything more powerful than chocolate.

If chocolate puts you in a state of bliss, weed would give you a heartattack.
                I just enjoy the taste of chocolate. I enjoy the flavor of food too... that is another thing I like to do. Eat. It makes me happy. There I admitted it.

Weed is stupid. And I'm not smoking it.

Comment

Weed is stupid
                  how do you know if you've never done it? plus, if you like food, you'd love weed. It makes EVERYTHING taste ****ing awesome!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

how do you know if you've never done it? plus, if you like food, you'd love weed. It makes EVERYTHING taste ****ing awesome!
                    You're a raving nutcase. Go see a psychologist.

Comment

He's ****ing with you, Gian.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

every Thursday morning...

live a little Giancarlo... God put weed here for you (and me) to enjoy.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

every Thursday morning...

live a little Giancarlo... God put weed here for you (and me) to enjoy.
                          I'm going out with a guy... for a coffee..

Comment

ask him if he smokes bud
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What happened to the tribute to your BF in the sig?

Comment

What happened to the tribute to your BF in the sig?
                                Well **** happens. We had a talk and decided things just weren't right for us... oh well. After a month... we just broke it off. I need somebody to cheer me up. I need a person, not a stimulant.

Comment

Working...
                                X