Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, you'll be snorting coke or shooting heroin. You definetly have the look of it.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Sorry, you'll be snorting coke or shooting heroin. You definetly have the look of it.
      No.. I don't do drugs either. It doesn't appeal to me. I want to excel in my studies and work hard towards a degree.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Yeah, you got that look... especially with the blue hair. You're in Cali. I sure someone will hook you up.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Yeah, you got that look... especially with the blue hair. You're in Cali. I sure someone will hook you up.
          Imran, for the last time... I wouldn't do drugs. I got my life ahead of me... I am not going to screw it up.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Don't lie to me... you know you want a white powder mustache. It's good stuff, I've heard. Give in to your cravings.

Comment

marijuana will make your life more fun... stimulate your mind foo!
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Don't lie to me... you know you want a white powder mustache. It's good stuff, I've heard. Give in to your cravings.
                You are an idiot. If you want to screw up your life go ahead. But I'm not falling into that trap. I would rather take a bullet in the head.

Comment

Come on... tell me how it is. Was it good coke?

Comment

I think the most ironic thing ever has just happened to me.

I was about to hit reply to mock Fez, but I sneezed and struck the 'Add Giancarlo to my buddy list' button by accident.

I think I'll keep it to remember this glorious mistake.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Come on... tell me how it is. Was it good coke?
                      I don't do coke. I have my life ahead of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                        I have my life ahead of me.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'd like this thread to be locked... :/

Comment

C'mon guys. How did a lighthearted thread about Fez's social life turn into this many insults. I mean sure, he's Fez, he has a history of insults, but give the guy a break!

As for the coke or the bullet in the head, wouldn't the latter be kinda a problem for having you're whole life ahead of you? Either way, you can have a social life and post here. I do
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

just for the record, I didn't insult Giancarlo. I think he should smoke weed and chill the **** out.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How did a lighthearted thread about Fez's social life turn into this many insults.
                                How did blue-haired, and thus presumably "hip" Fez, take so many repeated baits?
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X