No announcement yet.

Babes-In-Politics thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Winston should rather advocate the ban against Danes producing Feta. This way, he'd at least do something good for mankind
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      Really Winston, I know you're a right wing nazi and have a strange fixation on me. It would be nice to let it go finally and try to overturn the ban on manufacturing feta. It would be more productive for you.
      This post reported to the mods.

Comment

You're really sad my friend. Not for reporting but for your whole attitude. I offer you some feta of peace for the endless amusement

Comment

Yeah, well stop your inane calling people Nazis out of the blue, and you might actually find you only piss people off by the substance of your posts.

Comment

I only call you a nazi because a) it infuriates you (which makes you suspect to begin with and your posts are more than that) and b) because your ideology and behavior seems to be very similar to them. But of course it's an ephemism. And worse things are being said here.

One more thing you have to learn about life, when you dish it out you better be prepared to take it.

Comment

paiktis22... I see you are insulting people again... give it a rest, or it's restriction time again... sigh...
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No problem Ming.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                  I only call you a nazi because a) it infuriates you (which makes you suspect to begin with and your posts are more than that) and b) because your ideology and behavior seems to be very similar to them. But of course it's an ephemism. And worse things are being said here.

One more thing you have to learn about life, when you dish it out you better be prepared to take it.
                  I'm not interested in why you call people Nazis. I want you to stop it altogether.

Comment

I already explained why. Perhaps you'll think again before stalking me all the time with your sad little poems and ideas. Untill that time arrives, you will keep getting it, within the rules.

Comment

• Just chill folks... and paiktis... I would stop giving it to him if I were you...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'm content and chilled if paiktis22 has truly gotten the message that he has now called any fellow poster on this board a Nazi for the last time.

I'd like a statement from him to that effect.

Comment

• I'm content in seeing you pissed. As far as I am concerned you got what you deserved.

Comment

• No need for a statement from him... if he calls somebody a Nazi again, he's toast... that's all that matters.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Fine.

Until next time...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X