X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another picture of Louise.
    Attached Files

Comment

to Queen Rania. Now just to wait until we get Princess Britney...

I'm don't know of a single even half decent looking Brit politician. William Hague's girlfriend wasn't bad though.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I'm don't know of a single even half decent looking Brit politician.
        That's just asking for it

Behold, MAGGIE!
        Attached Files
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

antisava

I'm glad I've made such an impression on you Verto. I'm honored!

But if you do that, I will be forced to desicrate a Reagan photo for my avatar.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nancy Pelosi looks like she used to be hot
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Now it looks like she can't even close her eyes because she's had so much plastic surgery.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Here's a serious one, though...

Princess Madeleine of Sweden...

I'd hit it
                Attached Files
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                  Now it looks like she can't even close her eyes because she's had so much plastic surgery.
                  plus her ***** probably has dust on it
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                      Here's a serious one, though...

Princess Madeleine of Sweden...

I'd hit it
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

damn dude, its hard to find pics of hot women in politics...
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yea

Comment

There was a time on the Tonight Show when they played the dating game with Dennis Kucinich, and one of the girls was a hot right wing girl, but I don't know her name.

Comment

Did some research. Here she is. Her name is Kim Serafin, and she's a right wing talk show host.

I'd hit it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I tried the hot right wing girl thing... right after high school I date this chick I worked with. She was hot (2nd hottest I've ever been with), but was really a nutbag... telling me how Christianity was the first religion and that Jesus was going to come back... but it was okay to smoke weed and get drunk because you get into heaven if you just ask for forgiveness. Then she said George W Bush was her hero (I'm not making this up) and I about threw up. That was the end of that relationship.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X