No announcement yet.

I'm on drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imran is trying to help - because the first time a relationship ends it hurts like nothing you've had before...

Indeed. It's not a very nice feeling... remember with the highest highs, comes the lowest lows.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Re: I'm on drugs

Originally posted by BeBro
      BTW, how did you get the girl, did you ask "Hey baby, would you like to see my avatar?"
      I haven't read anything hinting that he got the girl
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hm, I thought so - so he's just in love with an unknown beauty who does not know he loves her???
        Blah

Comment

This is not clear so far.

I guess his love has just begun, and hasn't been declared yet. However, the girl knows him, since they deal together.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Imran is trying to help - because the first time a relationship ends it hurts like nothing you've had before...

Indeed. It's not a very nice feeling... remember with the highest highs, comes the lowest lows.
            Just ask Zylka.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              This is not clear so far.

I guess his love has just begun, and hasn't been declared yet. However, the girl knows him, since they deal together.
              Ah, I should explain:

In school we have this class called HUM (for Humanities). It's actually two classes, English and History, and the classrooms are seperated by a fold-in wall thingy. There are two rotations - half have English first, half have History first. For the second semester they broke the two rotations in half and recombined them, so I'm with half of my old rotation and half of my new one. Well, I happened to get into project groups for both classes with her, so we've been sitting together in both classes for the past two or three weeks. I don't know if she likes me, but I'm pretty sure she does - we walk together in the halls a lot and talk to each other. Probably the biggest reason I haven't asked her out somewhere is that I like things how they are a lot better than I would like them after she said no (if she did, but I'm overly cautious ), so I keep putting it off

Comment

Well if you aren't dating, then it is just a crush .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                  Probably the biggest reason I haven't asked her out somewhere is that I like things how they are a lot better than I would like them after she said no (if she did, but I'm overly cautious ), so I keep putting it off
                  You know you are making exactly the same mistake that made me a loser until I turned 22?

You can still stall for a little while, but if you stall too much, she'll lose interest. Go forth! Dare! Or you'll be tormented by regrets later - trust my experience.
                  (Besides, if you feel she likes you, if you feel confident, then go for it; it's actually very easy and natural; don't wait for her to lose interest)

Comment

Don't be too cautious, or you'll miss the boat.

Teenagers
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, Skywalker, it's better to know than delude yourself with fantasies. Sure, rejection isn't the greatest thing in the world but at least you will know where you stand with her.
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Probably the biggest reason I haven't asked her out somewhere is that I like things how they are a lot better than I would like them after she said no (if she did, but I'm overly cautious ), so I keep putting it off

Go for it, dont be a Spiffor.

Comment

Not fair, my thread about being part of an international drugs cartel only got like 10 responses. y do yuo h8 mee ;_;

Comment

y do yuo h8 mee ;_;

you use jap smilies, and aol speak.

Comment

Whaleboy anticipates Drogue...

In his absense, I say nice one Sky!!!

Liberalism is for people that are loved, welcome aboard!!
                              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Ask her out to the Passion movie if she haven't seen it yet. A good date movie with a suggestive title
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X