Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, 1 and 3 actually do happen

Comment

H'm... I thought this was about some kind of substance abuse...

... fall thee not in love, therefore, for it shall stick to thy face.

Comment

You were supposed to think that. Why do you think I called it "I'm on drugs"?

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker

The girl who I unload everything on
          skywalker is a True Player!!!!
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
              Okay, you're pretty deep in love.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

shrooms are swell
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Imran needs vacation to cool down.

BAH!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Your brain turns to mush? That's GOT to explain your recent posts .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger \Okay, you're pretty deep in love.
                      Well, he's one young pup, it could be just a crush. I never forgot that feeling, it's great although. Enjoy it while it lasts.
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

10th grade?

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Oncle Boris - shame on you . At 16 and smitten it's just as real as adult love, if not more so . If she acknowledges his prescence, he's a goner. We'll just hope it ends gently.
                          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Real drugs are much better.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

They're called "pheremones", and the high is generally called "love". Why didn't anyone tell me being a teenager was so much fun? I don't want it to end, ever. Strangely, I can act normal with my friends and with her, but when I lie down on my bed I just sort of sit there and smile and feel warm and fuzzy.

Im assuming this would be your first 'serious' relationship. My only advice, savor every minute of it

Comment

Understand the feeling Skywalker. Spent a couple of years in that feeling actually. Never had a chance with the girl ... oh well sh*t happens.

Felch I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X