Georgia Goonies
    Exeter Reds
    The Laminated Cats
    Love Haters
    Creeps
    Dallas Dwarf Tossers
    City Hobgoblins

There we go, there's the order.

How about we start on Monday? That's the 23rd, as soon as the clock hits midnight? So you get the rest of the week to research?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well jdd, if you're first you can start your research and post your pick. But you might want to wait for a final listing of the stats we're using...

Comment

I'll put in Hits and IP... but there also is a 'Outs' catagory which also benefits the starting pitcher. Want IP or Outs (or Total Batters Faced)?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          How about we start on Monday? That's the 23rd, as soon as the clock hits midnight? So you get the rest of the week to research?
          What do you mean start? The actual draft starts that day, or we just fix the rules?

I'm cool with setting the rules monday, but I will be out from monday through wednesday late.

After wednesday night, though I will have literally nothing to do for quite some time, so I can personally catch up on research time.

Comment

Oh, I meant start the draft... which team is yours? If it is an early, can you submit a 'list'? And if it is later, maybe we won't get to you until after Wednesday?

Let's ask when the others would like to start the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Oh, I meant start the draft... which team is yours? If it is an early, can you submit a 'list'? And if it is later, maybe we won't get to you until after Wednesday?

Let's ask when the others would like to start the draft.
              Laminated Cats. 8/12

I can whip up a list. The first two rounds are pretty easy anyway, I would think, its obvious more or less the top 24 players in the league.

Comment

Hehe... yep... and we may not get to you until Wednesday, who knows .

If you want to create a list, send it to my PM. I'll announce who you picked then.

Comment

I'll put in Hits and IP... but there also is a 'Outs' catagory which also benefits the starting pitcher. Want IP or Outs (or Total Batters Faced)?
                  IP is fine, outs seems to accomplish the same thing so either one is fine with me. Can you post a list for Monday or sooner so people can start researching and compiling early picks? Maybe a new thread for the draft. Yippee, this is one part of the league I like...

Yeah Asleep, PM Imran a list of 7-8 guys you want so that should cover your first 2 picks. But plan on losing most of your top 10 unless you have some obscure guys.

Comment

Can you post a list for Monday or sooner so people can start researching and compiling early picks?

A list? What kind of list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
                      Yeah Asleep, PM Imran a list of 7-8 guys you want so that should cover your first 2 picks. But plan on losing most of your top 10 unless you have some obscure guys.
                      well, it seems my strategy of picking only mid-level players in their contract season will pay off

Comment

• dp
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Don't forget, you can leave your pick with someone if you expect to be gone. OK?
                          Last word you'll hear from me. I've taken a vow of silence.
                          Even though I'm picking next to last (Imran, you peckerhead! ), I have my pick ready.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Last word you'll hear from me. I've taken a vow of silence.

Who, you?

Imran, you peckerhead!

Blame vlad antlerkov, I didn't run the Excel program .

Comment

• I already knew Vlad was a peckerhead.
                              But hell, I knew that about you, too.

Comment

• And you're just as much of a bastard as Ming .

Comment

Working...
                                X