Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can the US be labeled a polluter if we don't make anything anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrBaggins

Ahhh...

The radiation explains your odd typing
    U-238 give off apha particle which cannot penerate one piece of paper. 100 ton of cobalt-60 is damage as it give off gamma radiation which can kill you. [/QUOTE]

A little comedy tip for you... never let scientific accuracy get in the way of a good joke. [/QUOTE]

U-238 is fairly safe to handle for awhile. In fact the background radiation from Uranium was good for life on earth as it encought mutration in liveing thing. Co-60 have than half life of 5 year which mean it give off more radiation than U-238 which does it over 4 billion year.
    There was talk in America of builting than Cobalt bomb by the anti-peace criminal Dr Teller. It would have been than Fission-Fusion-fission&Cobalt bomb with 60000 kg of cobalt being in it. It would have destory all life on earth it if ever use in large scale.
    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

• This reminds me of "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" where the last remnants of human Civilization worhip a Cobalt Bomb as their God (which they detonate as the Apes attack, thereby destroying the whole Planet Earth )
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST
        This reminds me of "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" where the last remnants of human Civilization worhip a Cobalt Bomb as their God (which they detonate as the Apes attack, thereby destroying the whole Planet Earth )
        No cobalt bomb where never built on this Earth as how are you going to test this.
        By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

• Maybe becasue statistics(which according to Twain come right after damn lies) say that the U.S. is the leading consumer of oil and materials, and blah blah blah. Maybe becasue we didn't dign that whole treaty for the environment, or whatever it was, I don't remember.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Working...
          X