No announcement yet.

BBC could fall apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe all the utter bollocks flying around on this site...

The entire premise of this thread is utter ****, most of the comments from those on the side of the BBC detractors drip with blind ignorance - about the only thing of even mildly passing interest on this thread is the fact that I now know that a 'fez' is a euphemism for a foul stink in Swedish, but then considering every time Fez opens his cake-hole huge steaming dollop-loads of ripe bull**** issue forth on an all too regular basis, that hardly came as a surprise...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• That's Giancarlo Mob. Fez has been consigned to the meat grinder of history.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Not now that I know what a 'Fez' is it hasn't...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Or PPP for that matter.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
            Or PPP for that matter.
            PPP?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Pedro Poopy Pants, Pedro.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
                Being somewhat South of the Bristol to King's Lynn Gap, I'll safely assume you haven't heard of Coronation Street.
                If that's quality broadcasting, "Kilroy" should have won a Pulitzer Prize. It's moving wallpaper.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

Agathon: Don't be a moron.

Anyways, I got my name changed back. That fiasco is over.
                  Fiasco tabasco.

Pedro Poopy Pants, El Stenchorista of the Stenchorismo Frente Popular, is very fond of calling others morons, I've noticed.

I confess, I'm happy to share this sobriquet with Agathon, I'm in good company.

Coming soon to a cinema near you:

Fez the Swedish Gasbag, in the hilarious Latin comedy,

'Waiting for Guffmanoleto'.

It will be shown in selected venues in Odo-Rama, with scratch 'n' sniff cards available.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• You are just incredibly rude... why the hostility?
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You are just incredibly rude... why the hostility?
                      My bet is on the fact that you yourself are rude and don't treat other people with respect.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• And because he's a tosser who changed his fun screenname to a crappy one .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran, this is my name.

Comment

You are just incredibly rude... why the hostility?

PAAARRRRPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to let out an enormous giancarlo, er, sorry, I mean Swedish fez.

Yes, I confess I had forgotten how in some cultures:

‘F@ck off you moron!’

is considered civil discourse, a compliment, or a polite greeting.

Thank you for the refresher course in Stenchorismo civics.

PAAARRRRPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Aaahh, the relief.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Okay, I had enough of this. If you want to act like a stuck up person fine.

Comment

• Stop polluting this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X